Cancer Challenge

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lightning86, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Hey Guys!

I signed up today to raise money for Cancer Research via Weight Loss!

It's called Cancer Challenge!
    Your only allowed to use things you have so no gym memberships etc but lucky for me I have Wii and a Stepping machine which I can use since I already have them :)

I have until Midnight on the 21st of the month to lose as much weight as I can but in a healthy way!

So today I have thrown out all my sugary pops and bought dilute no added sugar drinks.
    Also bought some small 250ml bottles of pure orange juice to have one each morning with some Porridge which is also pure nothing added and I will make it with water.

Also bought some meal replacement shakes which I tried one today and I really enjoy!!!!! I was shocked how much I like them and at 200 cals per drink I can have a few :)

Also booked 9 days off work so I can focus on this fully but I was told not to do this purely cause I will get bored so I need to do other daily stuff I enjoy, DVDs etc

I could really do with some advice from you guys on this it's for a really good cause and I really need some support from you lot for this!
    Please :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
  4. Niki3

Niki3 Full Member

Goodness you've set yourself a challenge I admire you for doing it for such a good cause.
    Personally I don't like the shakes is rather have a salad!!!
    I find that it's best not to ban foods as you will find yourself wanting it more
    I'm on weight watchers and am doing well I can have a little of what I fancy and not feel bad.
    keeping busy is a great idea you can burn lots of calories by having a spring clean and it'll help you take your mind off food.
    Good luck and take it easy xxxx

5. Lightning86

Lightning86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Custom
    Thank you :)
    I'm quite passionate about this cause I have lost too many to this illness :(

6. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Oh wow, I wish you all the luck in the world with this!
    It sounds like such an awesome cause, I wish I could do something like this myself, but I dont seem to be losing weight very quickly at the moment, boo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.