Candy Floss Shocker!!!

Angellore

Last night in group someone was saying how they went to the coast at the weekend and they were really good as they avoided the ice cream and candy floss. Out consultant then pointed out that they could have had the candy floss as it is only 3 SYNS!!! for the average stick. We were all shocked, but she got us to check in our books and it was true. So tuck in!

Oh yeah, i never go to the seaside without having a bag of candyfloss. A bag has normally got 2 sticks worth so only 6 syns, great!!!!

OMG! I love cotton candy! That is so great to hear, thank you!!!

xx

Thats great! omg a stick of rock is 19 1/2 syns and it will break your teeth:D

grrr........ now I'm craving candyfloss and don't live anywhere near the seaside!!

I think we should all get down to the seaside, we can have cockles, winkles, prawns, mussels, whelks etc all free on red, and all speed foods, plus a candy floss, a mini milk and a small stick of rock and still be within 15 syns, only thing is though, no going on the funfair after that lot LOL!

I already knew that cus I love candy floss. I remember when I forst checked it out and my reaction was the same

OMG! I thought candy floss was just pure sugar - am i wrong? xxx

Woo hoo - I'm on a special day out with my (Special Needs) Sixth Formers tomorrow. Last year there were Go-Karts; Bouncy Castle; Disco Dancing; and FREE CANDYFLOSS!! I love candyfloss. (They also give us free lunch which isn't so hot on syns, so have just made a yummy syn-free pack up) Candyfloss, Quorn Cocktail Sausages and Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light MORE than make up for their skanky old sarnies!! :)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that candy floss is now 3 & 1/2 syns for stick and 5 syns for a 25g stick. Iv just looked it up on the app.

Back