Cruise PP Canned Fish

Neonic

Since starting DD i have started eating more fish. Especially on PP days. I decided to try some fish that I haven't tried before. I bought some smoked haddock, canned mackerel in brine and sardines in brine. In the book it says mackerel and sardines in tomato sauce are ok and it's in the attack section. I just want to make sure its definitely ok to have them in a tomato sauce as I think they would make an easy lunch at work. Things seem to change so often and I don't want to get it wrong.

It does indeed say in the English book that fish in tomato sauce is ok on attack on p.59 (I just checked) which is of course ridiculous ;). Mop the sauce up with kitchen roll before eating it! Of save until Cruise (and still mop up, if you want my opinion!!).

In attack, I'd stick to the plainest of plain for three days' maximum (but if you'd update your User CP we'd have a better idea of how to advise you).

I thought it sounded a bit strange. I'm on my mobile at the minute so can't update my details but I'll dig my laptop out at the weekend to do it. For now though, I'm 5'2.5". My starting weight was 11st 4lb and I am now 10st 12.6lb and I'm on cruise.

I find tinned fish a lifesaver, easy for a quick snack. I'd get the ones in brine and then add your own spices if desired. (I add chilli flakes or lots of black pepper)

Back