cant afford cwp over Christmas....:(

jenandherlaptop

Hey guys.

I'm looking for advice. Been on cwp for 2 months now, but been doing my budget for Christmas and I really can't afford it over December. (Or this week actually)

My weigh in is on Wednesday and I'm genuinely nervous about talking to my consultant about it.

I just get a feeling that I'll be talked into staying on the plan, which this week due to last week before pay day will be to my detriment and as this is my first year on a sustainable salary I just want to finally give nice presents to my family who've helped me out in the past, being a single mum and and all.

I plan to go back on in January, but just wondering if any one is in a similar position?

Any thoughts?

Actually dreading my weigh in :( feel terribly sick with the thought of it

Jx

Not sure about how you can approach the subject with your CWPC, but on the diet front perhaps look at slim and save?

I too was struggling to afford it, especially with the prices recently going up, I've been on it since jan and tbh have been messing around with it the last few months costing me more!

But what I am currently doing is generally 1 Cambridge (I love my Choc shakes too much!) and 2-3 s&s products.

You could do that? Or if that's still too costly do alternate days on plan (like JUDDD) or even 2 dys a week (5:2) just to keep your weight in check the next couple of months?

I wouldn't go completely off as believe me it's mega hard to get back on!

Hope that helps

X

exante is on gr*p*on today. Not heard anything about it, but could be ok.

Back