• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cant believe it.......

lottie*

I have not even felt hungry once???

I only started yesterday morning and luckly I have not felt a thing. Last time I actually cried on my 2nd day

This is the 3rd time I have tried......3rd time lucky!!!!

I just hope it stays this easy, mind you I totally know what to do and how to handle my emotions this time.

Practice makes perfect ay haha xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
good luck lottie - just a cautionary tale hun - the 3rd and fourth days for me were the worst.

maybe you will be lucky!

as my nan used to say 'forwarned is forarmed' :D

lottie*

1st and 2nd have always been the worst for me!!

But I have kept myself sooo busy these past 2 days I have not felt it thank god!

By rule I have 1 more day until I am in ketosis but I have a busy day ahead tommorrow so Im hoping I'll be fine.

I feel good :)

you be good and watch it fall off xxxx

Good luck lottie, you are doing really well.

x

missyd

Gold Member
thats great i was lucky to have felt great so far didnt have a bad 3rd or 4th day like i thought i would x

I was really lucky - I didn't have any of the side effects - headaches, hunger, tiredness etc....
The only thing I do struggle with is the loo - and a couple of dulcolax perles sort that out for me!!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hiya honey how you doing?? xx

lottie*

Hi love Im fine!! I have just made my fella fresh salmon and king prawn salad with a pooched egg and white crusty bread.............................................my absolute favourite. But I feel dead proud now I have got thru it :)

Teg

Posts when she can
Good luck lottie

HUH Lottie you never said there was a fella in tow!!!!!