1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cant believe it.......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lottie*, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. lottie*

lottie* Well-Known Member

I have not even felt hungry once???

I only started yesterday morning and luckly I have not felt a thing. Last time I actually cried on my 2nd day

This is the 3rd time I have tried......3rd time lucky!!!!

I just hope it stays this easy, mind you I totally know what to do and how to handle my emotions this time.

Practice makes perfect ay haha xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Well-Known Member

good luck lottie - just a cautionary tale hun - the 3rd and fourth days for me were the worst.

maybe you will be lucky!

as my nan used to say 'forwarned is forarmed' :D

4. lottie*

1st and 2nd have always been the worst for me!!

But I have kept myself sooo busy these past 2 days I have not felt it thank god!

By rule I have 1 more day until I am in ketosis but I have a busy day ahead tommorrow so Im hoping I'll be fine.

I feel good :)

5. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

you be good and watch it fall off xxxx

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Good luck lottie, you are doing really well.

x

7. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

thats great i was lucky to have felt great so far didnt have a bad 3rd or 4th day like i thought i would x

8. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Well-Known Member

I was really lucky - I didn't have any of the side effects - headaches, hunger, tiredness etc....
    The only thing I do struggle with is the loo - and a couple of dulcolax perles sort that out for me!!!

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Hiya honey how you doing?? xx

10. lottie*

Hi love Im fine!! I have just made my fella fresh salmon and king prawn salad with a pooched egg and white crusty bread.............................................my absolute favourite. But I feel dead proud now I have got thru it :)

11. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Good luck lottie

12. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

HUH Lottie you never said there was a fella in tow!!!!!

13. satty

satty Well-Known Member

Good Luck!