1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant Do Flexi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronniejacobs, 12 November 2009 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

I had two flexi days this week (in addition to my thurs treat) I always have thurs treat and no probs but did not write anything down this week and follow it after my flexi days. Cant do them and put on 2lbs, i know exactly why does anyone else have trouble getting back on track after a flexi day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

No - cause I feel so guilty lol! I'm even more strict with myself after a flexi day to try and undo some damage!

My flexi day last week was Saturday and I consumed 107.5 syns - and maintained on Tuesday night!

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

at least you know how many you consumed i did not write it down. i have to write everything down or i fail miserably lol

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

That's why I did it. If I hadn't written it down I would have guessed 40 or so and carried on to the next day. That's why I have to do a food diary - if it's there in black n white it's a shock!

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

I've found out that flexie days dont work for me either :(

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I can never do flexi syns....I start off with good intentions and then it all goes belly up!
    Not only that, but I find it really hard to get back on track after the evening I have off, and it takes a good few days to get back on plan!!!
    Far easier to play by the rules for me! Lol.

8. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

See I can. I know how much I can drink, what I'm probably going to scoff, so my flexi's are usually 150+. Next day, straight back on plan, there's nothing like an extra easy mid morning brunch of bacon, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, chips and beans to cure a hangover and remind me of why I love this plan so much and will not let my uber-flexi evening spoil it. I have often still lost 2lb at WI after a flexi day, but most times will STS, I don't mind this at all, since it's part and parcel of it for me. I know if I have a flexi day, not to expect a weight loss, but I don't expect to gain either.

9. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

i have not done alot of flexi s am scared off them but in saying that i am doing one next sat . my friends and i are going out for a pub lunch then off to cinema to see twilight 2 cant wait . dont know how many syns i am gonna have but know a couple of pounds might go on again . Dont mind if i know why.