Cant Do Flexi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronniejacobs, 12 November 2009 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had two flexi days this week (in addition to my thurs treat) I always have thurs treat and no probs but did not write anything down this week and follow it after my flexi days. Cant do them and put on 2lbs, i know exactly why does anyone else have trouble getting back on track after a flexi day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No - cause I feel so guilty lol! I'm even more strict with myself after a flexi day to try and undo some damage!

My flexi day last week was Saturday and I consumed 107.5 syns - and maintained on Tuesday night!

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    at least you know how many you consumed i did not write it down. i have to write everything down or i fail miserably lol

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's why I did it. If I hadn't written it down I would have guessed 40 or so and carried on to the next day. That's why I have to do a food diary - if it's there in black n white it's a shock!

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've found out that flexie days dont work for me either :(

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can never do flexi syns....I start off with good intentions and then it all goes belly up!
    Not only that, but I find it really hard to get back on track after the evening I have off, and it takes a good few days to get back on plan!!!
    Far easier to play by the rules for me! Lol.

8. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    See I can. I know how much I can drink, what I'm probably going to scoff, so my flexi's are usually 150+. Next day, straight back on plan, there's nothing like an extra easy mid morning brunch of bacon, mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, chips and beans to cure a hangover and remind me of why I love this plan so much and will not let my uber-flexi evening spoil it. I have often still lost 2lb at WI after a flexi day, but most times will STS, I don't mind this at all, since it's part and parcel of it for me. I know if I have a flexi day, not to expect a weight loss, but I don't expect to gain either.

9. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have not done alot of flexi s am scared off them but in saying that i am doing one next sat . my friends and i are going out for a pub lunch then off to cinema to see twilight 2 cant wait . dont know how many syns i am gonna have but know a couple of pounds might go on again . Dont mind if i know why.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.