Can't do my ticker...

PrincessSmiles

:wave_cry: I'm sure it's me being really thick but I can't seem to update my ticker! Have been on the ticker factory and it says u just have to click on your ticker and it will take you to the page but even when I go into my User CP and go to my sig and click on the original ticker it won't take me anywhere! :cry: What am I doing wrong guys??

:wave_cry: I'm sure it's me being really thick but I can't seem to update my ticker! Have been on the ticker factory and it says u just have to click on your ticker and it will take you to the page but even when I go into my User CP and go to my sig and click on the original ticker it won't take me anywhere! :cry: What am I doing wrong guys??

Hi :)

Have you tried just clicking on your ticker on your post? Any post instead of going to user cp?

Isis :)

I think all you can do now is make another, looks like when you saved the code into your signature you removed the URL link that takes you to your ticker editing page, if you check mine they should be clickable when they are like this you just click them enter your pin and edit the info :) not the baby countdown one though, there's nothing to edit there ;)

Isis - thanks - I did try that but didn't seem to make a difference...

Lisa - ooh cripes - I see what you mean ... hmmm. I DEFINITELY did something wrong there then!!

*off to make another*

Glad you've sorted it now ;) I always forget the pin to mine lol, and takes me about 6 attemps to get it daft moo that I am! I even changed it to something easy to remember and still forgot, doh!

Isis - thanks - I did try that but didn't seem to make a difference...

Lisa - ooh cripes - I see what you mean ... hmmm. I DEFINITELY did something wrong there then!!

*off to make another*

Well done for persevering!!! I can see your ticker now!! ;):D:D:D

Back