Can't Do Profile Picture :( Please Help Me!

Thankyou !!!! I did it!! HAHA! xxx

Awesome......I hope it helps you on your photo mission.....if not well you have learnt something new lol :D :D

My Pic is showing on my profile... but not when i post... does it take a while or have to be moderated ?

I think you can have 2 slices of warbutons (or other brands) 400g loaf for a B choice.. I know a wholemeal slice from an 800g loaf is also a B.. If you dont want to use your choices 1 normal slice is 5syns :S xx

Yep.. But thats only wholemeal.. Im not sure about white!! How are you doing on SW then.. how long you been doing it? xxx

i started it today hun! im actually loving it but i think im eating too many potatoes because i feel kinda sick now :( what did you have for tea? what are the other options on choice A and B then i only know a few

x

i started it today hun! im actually loving it but i think im eating too many potatoes because i feel kinda sick now :( what did you have for tea? what are the other options on choice A and B then i only know a few

x

You can't eat too many potatoes lol!! They are freeee!! But maybe if they are making your tummy hurt.. maybe not soo many in future.. Today I had Batchelers Pasta with broccoli & a bigg salad with some cheese triangles! Didnt have a lot of time to prepare today so will be more interesting tomorrow!! Stuffed Mushrooms :p:p

Generally you are aloud 2 A choices and 2 B choices.. For my A (I only have one) I have my laughing cow light triangles.. You are aloud 6 as an Achoice!! You are aloud a certain amount of milk for an Achoice but im not sure how much.. I will have a look in my books for u as I dont really drink milk personaly! Doesnt agree with me!
B choices are your fibre really..You can have 3 or 4 rivita :p (which you can have with your Laughing cow cheese triangles) And loads of cucumber tomatoes.. ham (if on red day) xx Ill have to look for my old books..

so wait when on a green day i cant eat as many potatoes as i want? or can i? im a bit confused now!! ooo and i can have rivita? yum i love them too! x

GREEN DAY = AS MANY POTATOES AS YOU LIKE!! :D

Yes Rivita is classed as a Bchoice :D As its good fibre :D xxx

I realised its not "Profile Pic" Its the one that says Avatar!!! Upload it there xxx

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it

it says this what do i do :( x

That is what it said to me... underneath there should be a bit where it says browse comp... find your pic and upload it x

The 'Do not use an Avatar' part is an option.. go further down the page and press cutom and upload yours xx

obviously you guys have learnt how to put a profile pic - well i dont know how to - can anyone help please?? ive managed to put a signature foto on but not a profile pic. would appreciate any advise. thanks xx

What are avatars?
Avatars are small images that people use to identify or distinguish themselves to other forum members. [STRIKE]The administrator can also provide some stock avatars people can use, [/STRIKE]or they can allow members to upload their own custom avatars from their own computers. These avatars will be displayed as part of the user info in posts, as well as in the public profile.
For more information about avatars, please click here.

What are profile pictures?
Profile Pictures are photos members can upload that will display in their public member profile.

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?
You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.
To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.
To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.

I hope that helps:)

yay i did it - cheers mini x

Back