CANT GET BACK ON TRACK

coolbabe

hello everyone...
let me introduce myself...i am doing CD was doing quiet well until one day started picking little bit and then it became every day..from then i have not been able to get back on track..and this really frustrates me..i only have 5 weeks before i go on holiday and i need to loose 3 stones by then...
i really hope i can do it
:cry:

Hi Coolbabe, I know exactly where your at!! I did cd last year lost 5 stone then promptly put 6 back on and restarted about 5 weeks ago and struggling like mad!! Im struggling at the moment to have a full day ssing and its so depressing!!

We know we can do it but for some reason the chatterboxes are getting the better of us!! I just keep starting again tomorrow everyday if you know what I mean and im sure 1 of the tomorrows will be successful!! Good luck sarahxx.

Cool babe dont set your sights so high, any loss is great, if you say you have to lose such a large ammount by your holiday you may be setting yourself up for dissapointment xxx

i am sure it will be..hope tomorrow for me is a fresh start..will keep u posted..all the best

Good luck tomorrow with your fresh start...

Managed only a half day on Friday but kept going and now

I have two full days done:)

Take it one day at a time.

Love Mini xxx

Ohhhhhhh i hear yah!!!Im the exact same way...Ive just been back on SS for 2 days...and ive just slowlllly walked away from the food cupboard...i was sorely tempted just to have something small...i know that would have been the end of me again for this week!!!
Good luck with starting tomorow!!u can defo do it!!!! :D:D

My counsellor always said "you really have to stop yourself before the first mouthful"

and she's right! As soon as the picking starts it just gets so much harder.

Thats not to say you can't do it though, really commit yourself and you can!

I agree with lighterlifer though, with the best of intentions it wouldn't be normal to lose 3 stones in 5 weeks. I suspect you have been overcome with panic because that is your mental deadline, but thats not the way to think. Do you just want to look great for a 2 week holiday? or do you want to sort yourself out and look the best you can forever?

Its not about the next 5 weeks, its about the rest of your life.

Keep trying and you will get there!

Mags
xxx

hello everyone...
let me introduce myself...i am doing CD was doing quiet well until one day started picking little bit and then it became every day..from then i have not been able to get back on track..and this really frustrates me..i only have 5 weeks before i go on holiday and i need to loose 3 stones by then...
i really hope i can do it
:cry:

Look at it in little steps, I tell myself everyday that if I can be 100 % it will hopefully be around a lb off. As I have a lot of weight to lose I find if I look at the bigger picture it is really disheartening. So this week I have put up little notes to myself.
Hope you can get back on track soon.

Hi ya Coolbabe
Hows today going ???
I know where your coming from hun , im doing Lipotrim and really struggleing to keep ss'ing , the longest i have done in a week is a day , then for no reason i slip right off the edge .

I did it again today , was doing really well , then tea time came and i was a little hungry and i just picked at what was left over in the pots , ive never been like this before this diet so why now ????
Really does send you wild .
I will never say tomoro is another day , cos from the moment i stop picking , it starts from there for me , or else i will keep going .

Hope you have had a good day coolbabe and set ur goal for one step at a time . lets get on the ss'ing wagon and stay there !!!!

Back