Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cant get motivated!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by natty1009, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. natty1009

natty1009 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low carb and exercise
    Hi, Im new to this forum (although ive been a member since 2008!) At the moment im really struggling to get started! I currently weigh 12st 3 and would ideally like to be in the 10s. I got down to 10st 6 doing weight watchers a while ago but i got bored of counting!
    I recently lost my grandad and Im job hunting with not much luck! I really need to get my head straight and stop grazing on so much junk food!! Any tips would be much appreciated :)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Sorry to hear about your grandad, loss is always the hardest thing!

Things i find help when i am lacking in motivation:

-Write down things for and against your weight loss
    -Write down what could stop you
    -Share your want to losee, that way you can talk to someone about it and how you feel.
    -Plan all your meals, that helps me as i am lazy when it comes to cooking and if i havent planned i'm not moitivated to think an cook lol!

Perhaps joining a club would help? i know the group and consultant support keeps me in line! :)

4. natty1009

natty1009 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low carb and exercise
    Thanks so much for the tips, I was thinking about joining ww or sw although im unemployed at the mo so money is tough! Il keep you posted with how Im getting on :)

5. CLN

CLN New Member

A lot of people prefer to drink soft drinks instead of water. These drinks contain far too much sugar for your body. It is recommended, you drink around 6-8 glasses of water a day, to keep your body hydrated. Drinking lots of water will also help your body eliminate waste products and toxins more efficiently, helping you at a fast weight loss.

6. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Lose Weight Feel Great
    01942 496496

Have a look at the ink above. If you ring the number you can get onto a free 12 week referral for slimming world which gives you 12 weeks of groups and exercise classes for free! may be a good start! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.