Cant get motivated!!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by pinkyblonde1, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkyblonde1

pinkyblonde1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI everyone

Iv been low carbing this week and feeling like i finally might be able to stick to this diet lol and lose the 4 stones im desperate to shed!!!! BUT i just cant get motivated to exercise..i have a gym membership and havent been in months!!i know wasted money but i just cant pluck up courage to get back down there!! Also want to start swimming but just feel too fat!!!

Help guys!!
    Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    Hey,

I know EXACTLY how you feel as that was me 18 months ago. The thought of going to a gym or swimming scared the life out of me!

The only thing that saved me was the support I had from my OH and also my close friends. OH was the one who would come with me for a bike ride and I had a close girlfriend that used to come swimming with me.

With time, losing weight will become your motivation. Once you start to see the weight come off that will spur you on.

Chin up chuck

Sooz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.