Can't get started!!!

Everytime I try to start back on SS I fail by about 3pm-4pm!!! Make myself so angry, any words of wisdom? xx

hey heather ive been having the same problem i went off the rails this weekend and cant seem to get back into it! ive already cheated today...gonna really try to get through the day tomorrow! i hope you manage to pull through too and get through the first few days, cos those are the hardest xx

I dont k now how to get through t - you just have too, you just want to not be fat anymore and want your weightloss more then anything.
Ive just glugged water,split my shakes up and made them last and kept busy. If you keep failing mid afternoon you dont have a chance of getting into ketosis. You juast have to do it. Whats better being overweight and having that choc bar anyway or gerting over the bad habits of a lifetime and slimming down for good.

I have not had this problem, YET, but I do think your mind has to be in the right place.

For me I could not wait to get started and when I did I kept myself really busy and went to bed early each night. Was a weird first week but ever since I have had no problems. Stuck to SS on my birthday without thinking of eating, I do get moments I see someone eat something tasty and evny them.

BUT, I want to be slim and healthy much more than I want to put food in my mouth.

I have a calendar that I have wrote Day 1, Day 2 etc and I have crossed each day out. I can not tell you the satasfaction I get from putting an X on it at the end of each day.

I really hope you both can find something that works, once you do you will be flying!

If you fall at the same time each day then how about going for walk so you aren't in at that time? Make plans for all of your first week to distract you, walking is a good one to do.

top tip is just to keep busy busy busy, when you feel like you want to eat talk to yourself what do you want to do? do you want to lose weight? go for a walk, do some cleaning anything but stay out of the kitchen!

I think only you can do it.

I know when I ate something yesterday it wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be, realised I'm not missing much at all, I'm far more fullfilled seeing the scale number go down!

You just have to decide if this is really what you want to do, it's always gonna be hard! Try changing your routine??! ... try not having your second/third shake until after 4pm when you know your going to eat some food... and don't take ANY MONEY with you ANYWHERE. That's what I do.

I think if you find the nibbling monster is getting to you the only way I have found to get control is to move up a plan or two and stay there until you feel in control and then move down step by step.

Otherwise you can get into a vicious cycle of on and off the wagon...

Here is a very good article written by Sassy now a CDC who conquered it herself and her photos tell their own story.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

1111.jpg
22 1/2 to 23 Stone again...

After! More photos in the Gallery Message - MiniMins.com Photo Gallery

Love Mini xxx

Hi Heather, rather than beat your self up have you thought about starting on CD810 for a few days then doing SS+ for a few days then SS - Think its a shock to the system so a week working down to it may do the trick, rather than feeling that you have failed - Good Luck :)

it sounds really cheesy but the phrase ' nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' is totally true.
picture how you could look at christmas if you stick to the diet and how disappointed you will feel if you don't. i used to think to myself....i could look so different now if i started 3 months ago...........:) x good luck hun

I just want to say thanks for posting this thread and for all the replies.

I am having the exact same problem.
Every day late afternoon I fall off the wagon.

Tomorrow I will come on here and read this thread which should help me stay on! :D

exact same problem with me heather... i restart everyday and end up having something for tea when i come in!!!

minz is gonna go mad at me cos my weight has sts since last week due to eating... gonna get kicked off my team for the team challenge...

i need to straighten my head out, cos this diet works sooo well... i don't want to let myself down x

i had the same problem i had 3 or 4 restarts but did it in the end. its hard for some people but once u get goin it does get easier.i have up and down days but keep ya eye on the goal and youll be fine good luck 2morrow:happy036:

I start tomorrow and this is my main worry! I really hope that it all goes well for you tomorrow. Some good advice given that I'll certainly refer to myself.

Good luck hun :)

Laura x

Wow mini how long did it take you to lose so much?

Back