Can't go to the Cambridge training course :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fuzzyduck, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I've just gone to book my train tickets for tomorrow morning and it seems the earliest train to Northampton gets in at just before 10am (course starts at 9.30). The only other option was to go tonight and stay in the hotel but as i've left it too late, they are booked up. So it seems i'm not destined to be a councillor after all:cry:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    There will be another course soon Im sure so dont give up on your dream to be a CDC.

Alternatively, there must be another nearby hotel or B&B that you could stay in. Why not ring Cambridge HO for some recommendations. Or they may know if anyone else is travelling from your area that you could hitch a lift with and share the travelling expenses.

4. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just a thought, is anyone else going on the course who is travelling down tonight who fancies sharing a twin room? I've managed to find one less than a mile away from the Hilton but it's £95 per night :eek:

5. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Can you not phone Cambridge and see if its ok that you are running 30 minutes late and still go, when i went on course the first 30-45 minutes was people introducing themselves (not sure if still the same format) so if you did miss this part it isnt crucial to your training???

julesrush

cdc Norwich

6. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Unfortunately not, the welcome and coffee is from 9am, 9.30 would be the latest I could be there.

The only other option is travelling down tonight which is going to cost me £95!

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Does anyone have Fuzzy's number and can PM me with it?

8. spooky

spooky Banned

Sorted.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.