Can't Remember lunch ?

Cruiksl

Silver Member
I've had a really awful day today and can't remember whether or not I had lunch.

I know I had a late breakfast but just can't remember the lunch. Do you think it would knock me out by having it now ?

Do you mean another shake? Cant you count the shakes you have and see if you find out that way? If you cant remember and it means you have had 4 in one day, I cant see it doing much harm, if any, better to have 4 then only to have had 2 as you will be short on your essential nutriens. If you do have 4 its still only 568 calories as there is only 142 calories in each one.

I wouldn't be able to count the number of shakes I have left cos for some reason my chemist gave me an extra 3 last week! Either she can't count or wants to feed me up, I'm not sure but I'm not complaining.

I am always losing track of how many shakes I've had!!!! LOL! So now I take 3 out of the bag in the morning and leave them on the counter. No mix ups then. Are you starving? If not I would assume that you had it at lunch.

Ah i would have one just incase honey. I guess it would be better to have 4 today than 2.

I do what sara does aswell.
I have them in a drawer in my room and in the morning first thing i do is take 3 out and take them downstairs and leave them on the side. That way ya know how many youve had and how many you have left for the day :)

I also take my days supply out. I also have 2 sachets in my bag for emergencies with a shaker (in case I forget to take 2 to work or are out and about for longer than planned).

Alex

Back