Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cant sleep

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by leighforty, 19 December 2010 Social URL.

1. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Up at 5.30 this morning ( I know on a Sunday) cant sleep dont know why. Getting up during the night isnt good, ive already eaten 2 Rich T and feeling hungry again. Have to go back to bed before I eat anything else lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i came home at 4 this morn,,was designated driver:( and ate a ww bagel with light spread,,was really hungry for some reason,,ended up going to bed with my tea for fear i'd eat anything else:))

4. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I didnt go back to sleep till 1/4 to nine and by then Id eaten toast too. Dont think il have any of my weekly points left after today

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.