Can't sleep :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by ~Crooked Smile~, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I dislocated my shoulder today. Went up to A&E and they got it back in, but i am in a sling and can't move it for two weeks. Have been told absolutely no running, and I have a 10k road race in less than 4 weeks :( also have heaps of coursework which is computer based so can do it, bur am really slow typing with my left hand.
    And now I can't sleep as it hurts and I can't get comfy with the sling. And I've comfort eaten my 49 today, possibly more. And usually I'd exercise that off, but now I can't...
    Anyway sorry but just wanted to let it all out!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Slimandtoned

Slimandtoned Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    You poor thing, that's a shame. Can't sleep either so thought I'd log in. Hope you get well soon!
  4. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

To help you sleep take a painkiller about 40 mins before bed and employ extra pillows to get your arm comfy! You don't necessarily have to move it but support it. It's an awful feeling :( but hopefully sleep will arrive soon :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.