CANT SLEEP

Hezz123

:( Its 5.21am and i've been awake since my boyfriend left for work at 4am!! :mad:
Soooo tired but cant get back to sleep! Anyone else have the problem of their partner doing an early shift?? The good thing was, Father Ted was on at 4am yay!

Morning Hezz, I was on late shifts last week and I woke up at 6 every morning. It is annoying to be up so early when you have to work so late!

Morning Taz! Yeah your right :cry: I'll be knackered later. I dont think i've ever seen 4am before :confused:

Another one here - had a family bereavement yesterday so don't think I've managed an hour through the night :(
Fortunately not in work today as I feel tired now it's getting light lol.
x

Another one here - had a family bereavement yesterday so don't think I've managed an hour through the night :(
x

Oh im so sorry to hear that KittyB, i know how that feels, no wonder you couldnt sleep :(
Hope your ok today xx

x
Aw sorry to hear that KittyB ((((((Hugs))))))

my OH gets up at half 5 for work and wakes me up every morning but as soon as he leaves i go back to sleep after a while of catching some news on GMTV

I have a day off tomorrow but I expect Mr Taz will get up early waking me up in the process!

I have a day off tomorrow but I expect Mr Taz will get up early waking me up in the process!

My DH is like that, lights, radio/tv on...talking away.

If it's the other way around tho....I have to tiptoe around cos 'He's having a lie-in' :D
Men! lol

Back