Can't Stop Eating!!

kate_grace

Hi all,

I'm on day 4 of Attack and really loving how I'm feeling on this plan. For some reason today I feel like I've been eating loads more - all protein and Attack phase foods, but was just wondering if this would hinder any weight loss at all?

Anyone else get more 'picky / hungry' days than others??

xxx

Hi all,

I'm on day 4 of Attack and really loving how I'm feeling on this plan. For some reason today I feel like I've been eating loads more - all protein and Attack phase foods, but was just wondering if this would hinder any weight loss at all?

Anyone else get more 'picky / hungry' days than others??

xxx

Eat as much and as often as you like of allowed food! The more u eat the more you loose! Honest!

Aw thanks Laura! That's good to hear.

Will carry on and eat when I'm hungry then. Result!! :giggle:xxx

I found very few days had hunger, in fact I seem to be able to go longer between meals which isn't always a good thing as I then make myself hungry and can't cook fast enough LOL. Its def the protein that keeps you fuller for longer.

I have days when I'm more hungry - the rule is if you're hungry then eat - as long as its foods you're allowed then that's fine eat as much as you want xx I had a full tub of cottage cheese before I went to bed last night!! ;-)

Back