Can't stop munching

If your eating carbs it is only going to get worse.

Pull back, have some water and your pack and even have an extra pack , split it in two to make it go further, you might find you only need the one half...

Hang in there and focus why your on this diet by writing out a list for yourself of pros and cons.

Just think we have ten weeks and where do you want to be figure wise in ten weeks time...:confused:

Think how are you going to feel if you have most of your weight off by then...it will be one really nice Christmas present for yourself!

Love Mini xxx

Mini, I am going for a walk to try and walk off some of these munchies... I am bloody determined but something in my head wants to sabotage me all the bloody time... (sorry for the swearing) just so annoyed with my chatterbox.... not fair!!!!Thanks Mini!!

C'mon Nikki, you can do this. Get that chatterbox, put it in a box, tie a great big ball & chain to it and launch it into the nearest river/lake/pond .....

Listen to your head - you don;t want that food .... it doesn't taste as good as you thought it would I bet. Get those trainers on, get out there walking and get glugging your water. You can get through this and come out the other side.

Chin up hun x

I have been tempted all morning. You can do it! I swear, my twins are helping keep me busy and that is a huge help. I even bundled them up and went for a long walk.

Come on Nikki!!!

You have provided me with some great advice and support - don't give up!!!

You may think you want something to eat that you shouldn't, but do you really want it????
Have that walk, keep yourself busy, drink loads of water and you will come out the other end fighting!!!

Kerry-Ann

x

I have been for a long power walk, even jogging in stages, so hopefully that has burnt off some carbs...Thanks everyone...xLove

I know where your coming from Nikki.... I have munched my way through the last six weeks... with umpteen restarts!.. Today hopefully i'm getting back on the wagon... so far so good!!! Got a stonking head... planning on an early night!!!

Just try and jkeep busy and try and ignore CB, its hard but i'm sure you can do it!!!!

Keep strong hun - the journey isnt going to be easy but it will be SO worth it xxx

Do you have a certain time of the day that is more a "munchy time" than others??? I know I can be good all day and then - BANG it goes to pot in the evening. If you can identify a certain time ..... then try to save whatever is yr favourite for that time and have half or all of it then. Another good tip is to brush your teeth - the feeling of minty breath is less likely to make you want to eat.

Hope that helps - stay in touch! XXX

mine is definately evenings... i got a full day 790 today!!! ya yyyyyyy am well impressed... hopefully got my head screwed on now... defo need to have it on as i'm really pushing it with my clothes!!! Gona have an early night now.... but i dont actually feel tempted!!! #

nas x

Back