Can't stop picking!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pelepeg, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

:confused:

Am on day 11 but yesterday and today I can't seem to stop picking. It's only little bits. And yesterday I even missed a shake just cos of the calories (I know, I know, I shouldn't but I did:sigh:). It's only whilst I'm doing the kids food and I'm drinking loads of water to combat it. I'm not even hungry - I just do it.

:copon: Stupid stupid stupid but why? :copon:

P. :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    aww, hun. wish i could help. but for the first time in ages i'm actually GLAd to live on my own for this diet!!

evryone doing this with families to feed you have my utter respect.

don't miss your shakes though, don't think of them as calories - think of them as nutrition and you must have all the goodness that's in them.

good luck and keep going. you're almost at week 2 weigh in so big push for then!
    xx

4. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    its the curse of the junk food demons haha I know how you feel hun, ive been so so so close to picking lately as Im starting to feel content with my weight and everybody telling me to stop, but instead of "cheating" Ive moved to 810plan today (im taling CD) which is my 3 shakes and a small protein meal, losses are very very close and I have a "treat" to look forward to :) xx

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    DONT SKIP SHAKES!

You need them all!! and step away from the food!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.