Can't stop picking!

Pelepeg

:confused:

Am on day 11 but yesterday and today I can't seem to stop picking. It's only little bits. And yesterday I even missed a shake just cos of the calories (I know, I know, I shouldn't but I did:sigh:). It's only whilst I'm doing the kids food and I'm drinking loads of water to combat it. I'm not even hungry - I just do it.

:copon: Stupid stupid stupid but why? :copon:

P. :break_diet:

aww, hun. wish i could help. but for the first time in ages i'm actually GLAd to live on my own for this diet!!

evryone doing this with families to feed you have my utter respect.

don't miss your shakes though, don't think of them as calories - think of them as nutrition and you must have all the goodness that's in them.

good luck and keep going. you're almost at week 2 weigh in so big push for then!
xx

its the curse of the junk food demons haha I know how you feel hun, ive been so so so close to picking lately as Im starting to feel content with my weight and everybody telling me to stop, but instead of "cheating" Ive moved to 810plan today (im taling CD) which is my 3 shakes and a small protein meal, losses are very very close and I have a "treat" to look forward to :) xx

DONT SKIP SHAKES!

You need them all!! and step away from the food!!!!!

Back