Can't stop snacking

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Becky Palmer, 27 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Becky Palmer

Becky Palmer New Member

Not on an actual diet just trying to watch calories
    I am a 23 year old female that has 2 little girls, One that is 16 months and the other is 2 months... I weighed 105- 115 lbs before I was ever pregnant went up to 163 full term with the first then got down to 140ish and found out I was pregnant again. With my second pregnancy I was 174 full term. My baby is now about 10 weeks and i'm down to 145. I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week and do what I can but I cant seem to stop snacking at night.. That is what gets me. Any advice??:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi Becky.
    Are you doing CD?? if so its the wrong time for you. You should be 3 months clear of giving birth before embarking on CD.
    Also are you breastfeeding??
    As a mother of 2 who has gone through this i would say at the moment your body is recovering from the birth of your baby and you need the extra calories. Being a mum is such hard work and I often found I had little or no energy. Food is our fuel for energy. It helps us cope with fretful, wakeful babies, and the rigours of life as a mum!
    Be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to recover. Don't feel pressured to be slim instantly XX
    Hedgemag likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.