Can't think of a catchy title...

Just popping over for a nosey. Bit confusing for my wee brain lol Do you avoid wheaty bread due to your hubby's coeliacs or because you can't eat it yourself. The pasta is confusing me you see.

Sorry about his prescription being cut. Have you tried making gluten free bread? There is a section on it in the back of my bread machine recipe book.

I know I am a complete fennel tea bore :rolleyes: but I started taking it recently to decrease bloating and it is supposed to be good for symptoms of ibs as it smoothes and relaxes your insides.

Keep up the good work :) x

Hi ss, sorry to confuse you! The wheat irritates my ibs. So, I can have a little like what is in a sausage, but not eat wheat bread. Our pasta is made of rice and potato normally and yes, we have a bread machine!
Hope that helps :/)

I will think about trying fennel tea, I do like peppermint and it works well !!
X

Hi Tracy,

Well done for sticking with it. It will come off but I can completely sympathise with frustration about the lack of losses. Have you measured yourself ? If not, you could try that because I definitely have weeks where I have stuck to the plan, don't lose much (if at all) but seem to lose more in inches that week.

Good luck for this week. Hope you are still enjoying this and your food.

Gail x

Thanks all! I am definitely loving it and I eat much nicer food! No real trouble sticking to it, except for some cravings!

I haven't measured myself, wish I had to start with, my bottom has gone ! Lol

Hi woodland girl, sorry to hear that you're not losing at the moment - i'm in the same position myself.

Good to know your bottom is shrinking though, I wish I'd measured myself too as I can't really notice the difference.

Best of luck for this week :)

Managed day one of my new rules! Had half sf with dinner and a little less rice. Bit of pesto in it, so syns- 2?

Drank loads of water and lots of melon for pud
Going to have an options now so syns today about 8. Under 10!! Yeah!

Might have to go to bed early to stop myself from picking! Lol

Bed worked ! Lol

Good eating day
B: wheat free porridge , I am told it is 5 syns. Yum yum

L: 2 pieces toast heb, cheese heA beans, cucumber and a grapefruit.

D: oh making veg curry. Sadly he is using a paste! I had wanted only 5 syns today but I am guessing this will take me to about 8-10. Never mind

Pud: muesli heb yog and fruit

Snacks all fruit
Lots of water and did c to 5 k run.
Run 8
Walk 5
Run 8

All good!

Thought I would say hi!
Gosh you are so focused. I could do with some of your will power rubbing off on me!
Keep up the good work, the lbs will soon come off, especially when u get to those 20 min runs, lol :)

Hi Shazz , thanks! At the moment it is sheer bloody mindedness! Lol. Going to try new mini challenges each week to keep things interesting and my body on it's toes! I will lost another 21 lbs! Oh dear, at less than one pound a week this will take ages, still, better than gaining! X

21lb's is great!! It is hard when it comes off slowly thou. You have a great positive attitude, that will get u to your goal x

Btw yesterday was hopefully a green day

Today EE

Planning on doing the 20 min run so fuelling up!

B: a grapefruit, bbeans with one extra low laughing cow, 2 slices toast heb and 3 syns peanut butter!

Lunch will be sw bolog with salad and cheese heA. Will allow 2 syns as meat was not extra lean, although I did drain off fat

Dinner: same curry as last night. Not as many syns as I thought, think it is 3.

So, 8 syns. And will have lots of water and only snack on super free.

It was reeeeaaaalllllyyy hard not to weigh this morning! Lol

Hi WG. That is very good of you draining off the fat - I never do that! I guess if I got to a point where it all started slowing up, I should do though.

You are very determined though - good luck with the 20 minute run - is that the first time you've run for that long?

Another good day, I planned it, it helped!

B muesli grapefruit melon yog

L veg soup home made with some pasta in it. More melon and a curly wurly yum!

D making lasagne with lots of veg and b beans and s corn for some speed!

Heb muesli
HeA cheese on lasagne
Syns 5? Curly w and allowing 2 for lasagne just in case!

Snacks all fruit

So, still under ten syns.

:)

Hungry day today EE

B: muesli, grapefruit melon yog

S: so hungry today I had home made veg soup!

L: still hungry. Egg, bacon, potato and tomato

D: lots of salad and lasagne

HeA cheese in lasagne
Heb muesli

Syns. Ketchup 2
Small bag of haribo accidentally eaten when a kid at school gave them to me. 5??

Did week 6 d 1 of my run

So nervous about weigh in this week as I have not checked all week!!

Back