Can't think of a catchy title...

I will. Im having sw curry tonight made with peppers tomatos onions chillis garlic and having it with a huge salad. Had a large punnet of strawberries 2 plums and a melon also today and have another punnet and some kiwis to munch on later x

Hows it going hun? hope all is well with you? have been awol from the forum for a few weeks but still doing good with SW. Will catch up on your posts in a bit.
Have a great weekend.

hugs Gemsxx

Just setting my mini commandments for next week !

1. I shalt have a grapefruit daily

2. I shalt drinketh 2 l water daily at least !

3. Syns between 5 and 15.

4. Run 5 times this week. Well, at least 4 times it depends on my blister! Lol I think 4 of the runs are 25 mins so it should be good for me!

5. Have at least 2 different breakfasts

6. Try to not weigh myself!! Ha ha!

That seems like enough of a challenge for the week
X

Oooh your Mini Challenges sound good - Good Luck with following them :D

Oooh and i'm going to nick some of your mini targets too if you don't mind :p I shall join you in trying to achieve mini targets 1 to 3 ;) Xx

Awww So sweet of you Woodland Girl :D

If you can't find anyone to run with then how about doing it by yourself but listening to a MP3? I know human company is better :p But usually i find walking/running on your own isn't too bad when you have music :D Hope you find someone anyways

Hi Sum, ah yes, I meant virtual running friend, I rather like my own company on my run and I do have American pie, eye of the tiger and another one bites the dust to run along to! Lol
Bet that ages me :)

Can't be bothered writing up my food.
Syns
3 peanut butter
3 alpen light
8? Lager

Dinner at the wood wad great, loads of noisy pheasants and woodpeckers!
X

Hi Sum, ah yes, I meant virtual running friend, I rather like my own company on my run and I do have American pie, eye of the tiger and another one bites the dust to run along to! Lol
Bet that ages me :)

Hahaha that makes much more sense - Igone me i was having one of my famous moments as Smartie likes to call them :p I'm glad you found a virtual partner to run with as i don't do running at all :p Good Luck

And Ohh sounds like you've has a good time at dinner :D

So Sum, how are the grapefruit and water going so far today? I ate grapefruit and nearly had half litre. Can't drink too much now as I am going shopping! Lol

So Sum, how are the grapefruit and water going so far today? I ate grapefruit and nearly had half litre. Can't drink too much now as I am going shopping! Lol

Ohh Well done Woodland Girl! As i am so jealous as shopping sounds very cool! Have fun

I have just had my cup of warm lemon water and am now going to tuck into a grapefruit :D - got my litre of Orange sqash (Sugar free :p) ready to drink as i do some Harvard Referncing on my assignment :D

Back