Can't think of a catchy title...

Hi Pinkie, yes I noticed about the lasagne too! Yum yum Most upset about the bloody haribo ! I didn't even savour them! Grr lol. I shall blame the little boy who had the audacity to turn 8 and give me some sweets! :)

Ha ha!! I have a sneaky suspicion that teachers aren't allowed to do those things anymore !!! Next time I will savour and enjoy the sweets, or put them unopened into my pocket!
Live and learn I guess :)

Very true pinkie, it's just when I syn now I want to enjoy every moment! Ha ha, that sounds so wrong!
Have a great Friday! X

Woodland girl said:
Food yesterday : could this be counted as a green day as I had no meat? Still confused ?!?

Fruit yog muesli heb

L: home made veg soup
Small Brown roll (4 syns?) wheat free
3 laughing cow extra low
2 high fibre crackers (2/4 syns?) these are wheat free

Pear
Apple

Veg curry rice
Creme egg

About 15 syns

Milk in coffee, lots of water

This is defo green so depending on roll could be an extra hex b. Becareful tho as need to check ir classes as one. Also count all syns if u struggle ask on here and we can help xx

So, today ....

Breakfast muesli yog melon and grapefruit heb dealt with!

Lunch home made veg curry and rice

Snack pear and cheese heA yum

Dinner at a friends house. She is making sw curried eggs and some potato layer dish so I think main food will be largely syn free. Chicken drumsticks are likely to have skin on so i might use my syns on one of them!
Tricky part is there are going to be crisps. Aghhh. This is my no crisps week ! Lol

I will take carrot sticks and sw humous to chew on :)

Really rather anxious about weigh in on Sunday. Not peaked this week so I have no idea! I will be very gutted if I am the same again and as I haven't peaked I am not pre warned.... Sigh!
X

I replied to this last night on the train. But it wouldn't post as I'd run out of signal. That's the Kent countryside for you. :)

Anyhoo - how did the meal go? I have thus far not had to deal with a situation where a friend has cooked for me like that. Am dreading it, the lack of control around what I am eating.

Have you tried SW crisps btw? My group are talking about it on Facebook, but the method appears to require a microwave, which I don't own. Sound like they could be good though, and syn free! :)

What do you mean by peaking btw? Weight?

Hi Pinkie, love Kent eh? I am in Sussex so know what you mean about signal!
Lol
Meal was ok: she made potato bake (put cream in- why??) curry eggs- fine, chicken drum sticks: skin on and no doubt in some oil. So, I would have possibly over syned but I had planned to max syn one day as all the others were under 10 this week. Shock my body and all that!
4 fat free marshmallows too :) no idea, 1 syn each??

What was interesting is that she thought it was healthy and the only veg in site was garlic butter mushrooms! Lol
Luckily I took veg sticks and home made humous to bulk my meal out.

No crisps! Yeah.

I had a go at making some in microwave but I didnt get it right. Too much effort for me :)

Have a good day
X

Great day thanks!
Extra easy

Food
B: muesli melon grapefruit ff yog

Lunch rice baked beans tuna and loads of salad

Dinner

The best one! Sweet potato based pizza with sw wedges of spud, carrots, pepper , onion and I think it is a turnip! Lol

Snacks fruit
Def 2 l water I keep having to run upstairs!
Curly wurly. 6?

Also did couch to 5 k run week 6 day 2 which is 2 ten min runs. Next one is one long 25 min run! Eek

Really really hope to get my club ten tomorrow, just need to lose half a pound!!!
X

Woodland girl said:
Ha ha! Not as speedy as my trips to the bathroom!!!
Does it look ok then?

Hope you are having a grand day too

It looks fab. Oh ive had a rubbish day. Sausage roll, doughnut half a sponge cake. Whhhhooooppppssssiiiiieeeeeeee xx

Back