Can't think of a catchy title...

Thank you all! I made a yummy lunch and stocked up on small bags of hula hoops, only 5 syns, and some lidl choco cereal bars also only 5 syns!
My bad time will be 3 30 when the kids have gone and I still have loads of work to do! Now I am ready ;-)
Have a great week
X

Hello! Thanks for asking, yes, loving it. I have the best loveliest nuttiest class. They are soooo enthusiastic!
Today I have been marking horrid sats papers though. Boo
Food wise ok, first day I didn't take in enough so I make sure I do now. I have small packets of hula hoops for treats ;-)
And the kids keep asking me why I drink so much water. I have got them all walking about the class with water bottles now cos it's good for their brains! Lol
Hope you are all ok!
X

And the kids keep asking me why I drink so much water. I have got them all walking about the class with water bottles now cos it's good for their brains! Lol
Hope you are all ok!
X

Nice one - well done for educating the kids though to drink more water! So much better for them than fizzy pop!

Glad you're enjoying it. What age are the kids?

Good for you with the water! Pleased the job is going well :)

The kids are 8 and 9. Makes me laugh that they suddenly need to wee lots more and look slightly puzzled about it! Ha ha!

It's also good for my voice to keep drinking as talking all day puts pressure on it.
Had about 20 syns today, in the end, must do better tomorrow ESP as I am not running at the mo ( too weary!)
Thanks for all your interest and support!
X

Well last 2 weeks at school have been different! I have mostly taken in really good lunches and small bags of crisps. The crisps are important ;-) to stop me scoffing everything else in the staff room! But I was using my syns at school and then using more when I get home! I must take spare crisps to school and store them there so I can't eat more in the evenings!
Oh has been away this week which meant lazier cooking from me but then again in previous years it would have meant take away!! So, doing better I guess!

Not expecting a great loss this week but will be my own fault. I need to eat more sf, get out running more again and more water. I guess my hope will be that the 2 weeks of change will surprise my body into losing something next week. Hope!! Lol

All ok though, I am still here
Xx

I often eat alone in the evenings, so always cook batches and freeze in portions. I just get something out of the freezer in the morning so it is sat there with no excuses when I get home. The soups are good for that (if you like soup), as you can throw in loads of superfree, then add in different meat/poultry/fish etc at time of reheating, depending on what you fancy.

Good to see you back woodland chica! x

Hi Pinkie!

Yeah, we freeze loads of stuff and soups saved me this week from being even worse ;-)
Would love to go to the gym today as it is raining but my throat is sore and I have no energy! I don't want to waste my £5 paying to use it and then wimp around! On the other hand a good run and cross trainer might be just what I need! Sigh. Decisions decisions ....!

I am in rye and we just had a deluge! I guess you will get drenched any moment now :)
I have done my cleaning and feeling a little worse so I think I will snuggle up with a book and maybe do charity shops later. We will also carry on working on building our firewood shelter in between showers. As it is at home we can run in when it rains.
Have fun in your garden!

Glad to see you back!! Hope your not coming down with something, best thing is to put your feet up and chill out with a book :)

Bless you! Sadly, getting a cold. Ugh. Had a nap on the sofa and spent an hour outside helping add roof bits to our firewood shelter. Going back to sofa now! Lol
Might have pics on our blog later on the progress. If you are interested just google peplers in rye, that will find us!
X

I found your blog, fascinating! What a lovely place. Not sure I could cope with those snakes though!
Im amazed how you find time to run. What a great place to go for a run thou!
Hope your feeling a bit better today x

Glad you like it! I actually don't run there. It is 5 miles from home so I run near the house. When we go to the wood it is generally to do some work so I need energy!

Weigh in for me today and half a pound off. I was concerned I might sts again so happy with that.
Throat and head sore. No running for me today :-(

Well done on the loss!
Shame your still not feeling great, take it easy today :)

Hi WG - you feeling any better today?

Back