Can't think of a catchy title...

Evening chica. Well done on week 1 of UDDD - great loss and just what you needed to shift those last few pounds.
How's week 2 going?

Nice to have you back pom. You recovering ?
Week 2 going well. Proper weight in tomorrow but Yesterday was showing another 1.5 off :)
Biggest thing I have found out is that hunger doesn't rule me! Just have a drink and go do something and it goes away. I like having more control than I thought I had. I don't mean being overly controlled but just some and it's so nice to see scales going down again with so little pain !!

Drinking when hungry was one of the biggest lessons I learned.
I now just drink a big glass of water when I feel like nibbling and it works a treat.

How did WI go? I think you said another 1lb on the Tortoise fred, and only 2 to target!
That's sound fantastic to me.

Recovering? Not really. I'm just in a big tizz about mum as she is really stressed and forgetting, and losing, things even more at the mo - if that's possible.
I lost my credit card - somewhere in her house whilst I was there. I had it when I paid for somethiong over the phone and then put it down and I think it got chucked out with the rubbish.
She left me a message on my answer machine this afternoon about the replacement credit card that has arrived and she needed to read me the letter (we still use her address for UK banking purposes).
So I called tonight and now she can't find it. :cry:
It's somewhere in the clutter on the shelf by the side of her chair that we cleared last week and she promised that she would keep tidy until she moved. How do I compete with that?

Oh Pom :-( that is so tough, I am sorry and hope you get her sorted soon. Ugh.
X

Dd today and I am out for lots of it. Much easier just taking nothing rather than loads of sw food!! Lol

Been doing about 4 weeks of judd, maybe 3,! Lost count. Anyway doing 3 fast days a week and lost some pretty quickly. It's slowed again but when I started I was 10.5.8 and yesterday I was 10.1!!!
So, getting there :)
Technically that means only 1 lb to target but I will lower target after that. I would like to be about 9.10 or so like I was 10 years ago and then just stay under 10. Never going back up, this losing has been tooooo painful!

That's brilliant, well done!! :)

Hiya chica, how goes it? Still Judding and losing?
Let us know are you are hun. You are soooo close to your target.

Just remember though that what you weighed 10 years ago was then, this is now and maybe fighting to lose just a few more pounds may well just be a few too far.

How about maintaining and seeing how you feel? And THEN have a go at losing just a few more in a couple of months. The last 7 lbs or so are alwasy the most difficult to lose. It took me 3 months to lose my last 3 lbs and it was driving me nuts!!!!

((( Hugs ))) chica

Hi, great to hear from you! Just had a tooth out so I am bit sulky :)
I had been 10.5 ish for a year despite still wanting to lose so effectively had my maintain year ! Lol. Since doing judd my new low has been 10!!
I hope to see that illusive 9 stone 13 sometime in a week :) yeah, it's hard to lose but I must admit judd is so easy I will keep doing it. Sw principles are fab though and keep me eating well on other days.
I shall we realistic but will do this for a bit longer as oh is doing it too and losing well. He is larger than me and got 2 stone to lose!
Hope you are well too
X

Done it! Under 10 stone! Only just :) happpee!!! Tooth pulled out means I can't celebrate by eating! Lol
That is absolutely blumin' fantastic :talk017:
As I said on the Tortoise thread - well done for sticking with it. SO many people would have given up when they got stuck. It's worth it in the end . . . isn't it?

Get your stats update WG - they still show you over 10st! Be proud that you've done it. :D

That's brilliant WG, well done!!!

That's great. Judd is clearly working for you :)

So that's about 6 weeks on judd and 7 lbs gone :)

Cycling 50 miles for a charity on Saturday and not been out on my bike for weeks. This is going to hurt!!!

Back