Can't think of a catchy title...

50 miles....!!!! That is impressive!!!

Where can I find some information on Judd? I only have a few lbs to lose, but really struggling with motivation. Are there certain foods to avoid?

It will hurt! Not done much cycling this month. If you can find horizon prog online called eat, fast, live longer watch that first. It's good. The weight loss is a positive side effect with other health benefits. Judd forums here on mini's explain it all, and look at website called Johnson up day down day. Bit cheesy but explains it. Most people do 3 down days m, w, f and rest up days. 500 cals max on down days, about 2000 on others. I move up and dd around a bit if doing exercise etc.
Forums on here are helpful, take a look around. I am a huge fan!!!

Brief catch up! Done no cycling which means pretty much no exercise for a month! Just normal life rushing about.
Eating ok, still doing judd and my lowest day was a couple of days ago I saw 9.10! My goal is 9.8. The last half stone has made quite a clothing difference and my watch is waaay too loose!

Brilliant!!!!! :)

Did day 1 of c to 5 k again yesterday and really enjoyed it. Got fancy new phone too which has gps so more stats to spur me on. It was a fast day yesterday and I ran a bit and I weigh more today :-( its 4 days until totm though and I am pretty sure I store a bit of water.
Going to run today and tomorrow because I can't get it in when I teach all day thurs and fri

Have a great day ya'all !!

That's great WG!!

Nice to see some 'old' friends on here. How are you Pinkie?
Shazz, hope move going well

I started at 12.8 and now 9.12. Lowest 9.10 briefly !!!
9.8 is my current goal but a bit stuck again, that's why I needed to bring back some changes. I should plug my miles into the ancient 100 miles thread!
Been working on this about 2 years, how slow :) but it is staying away so that's good

Better go to school. Take care x

You are so close WG to your goal..!! :)

Sounds a good idea to make a few changes, sometimes that's what the body needs.

That's brilliant!!! :)

Got to agree with Pinkie, your still really active, your body will catch up.

Pinkie: I'm good thanks, the running has briefly stopped, in the middle of packing to move house. Aiming to start again this week :)

Oh I so need to WG. Weight back up to where I started 2 years ago - and can't even run right now anyway. But I am going to get back there - I wouldn't have done as much running as I have if it weren't for you and your 100 miles thread. I may have to start a 100 miles swimming one instead maybe? :)

Lol and I gave up the running :) you did so well. Yes, start a swimming thread or something. I have map my ride app for my cycling and walking / running which is inspiring me, although its calorie burn thing is off! By lots. Boooo. I guess it only works properly if I have a heart monitor thing?
Come on you, you can do this. Swim next to me while I cycle. X

Back