Can't think of a catchy title...

Thanks and I hope you get to go tomorrow.
This could be great for my last 5 lbs but I ate sooo much today including A whole bag of mini eggs. Yummy

Well I am going to try and not eat after 6pm most days. I've decided that I need to get myself to bed at a decent hour (I have early starts and a long commute and I'm permanently shattered atm). So if I get my food intake in through the rest of the day and don't eat late, I can catch up on sleep and avoid late night picking while I'm at it.

It's a plan anyway. Whether it's a good one or not remains to be seen.

Fantastic with the swimming both of you..!! That's a lot of laps :)
Hope your both doing ok :)

Thanks Shazz, welcome back!!! How's you? Will watch for your diary

Swam 44 lengths last night. Still stuck at 9.13 ish grrrr. Maybe be able to shift this now weather is better. Better for one day anyway!

Well done Tracy! I love it when you start seeing those improvements. Your time will really be tumbling before you know it!

I need to find a new pool - membership at expensive place now expired and public baths don't tend to fit in with my timetable. Will endeavour though. x

Right the second nearest pool to me has an early risers swim on Sunday that I can get to. I'll try and do an hour. Haven't been for a proper swim in ages and I don't know how busy it gets. I will aim for 70, but we'll see. Getting there and doing an hour however far that amounts to is the first goal.

Great Pinkie, it's a good goal. Let us know how you get on. Post it on your thread ( you might have already !) one step at a time :)

My lowest yet :) 9.9.8 !!! Ave loss over 2 years 0.3 lbs a week So slow but getting there. Aiming for 9.8. Trouble is... I think true target would be 9.8 after an up day not a fast day so I think 3 lbs to go not 2. These ones are glued on!

Wow, you are doing fantastic!!!!!

Great to have you back!!

I'm at 9.12 again. Really struggling at the mo. I need to eat less but finding it tricky. Cycled lots this week so that might help, but then I eat more! Sigh.
Still happy where I am, but would LOVE to get to 9.8 !!!!

That's sweet thoughts pinkie but been stuck around this weight for ages and it's due to junk food :) but hey ho, will get a proper groove on again at some point and will NOT go back over 10 stone!!!

Someone took unfortunate photo of me in my volunteer fire service uniform. Back on it!! Good fast day yesterday and will have busy and low cal day today and fast tomorrow. Last time I did a few days very low it got things moving again :) so, going for it! Amazing how a photo on twitter can help!! Lol

Back