Cant wait for tea tonight!

Sugarloaf85

Hi everyone.
Super excited for my tea tonight. Been off work so did the food shop and found in Asda salted caramel ice cream in little 130ml pots for 166 calories! Little high in calories really but I'm dying to try it so having Moroccan chickpea soup which is currently cooking away nicely and super low in calories so let's me have my naughty treat! Mmmmm. Finishes my day of at 1250 calories. I love CC'ing!! Xxx

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Sounds delish! I have (accidentally) bought a salted almond tolblerone! It was mega cheap in the Xmas sale! It's soooo delicious but 130 for 1 triangle! Definatley a rare treat! They do coconut in them little tubs too which is to die for!! Enjoy every bit! X

Ohhhh that sounds lovely. Defo a treat to savour. And even better in the sale! Yeah! X

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Hi ninabeans, i'll have to look out for that at asda, sounds yum. Your weigt loss is fab, well done you. Do you mind if i ask how many calories you have a day please, and do you exercise. I'd love results like yours. Hope you don't mind me asking.

Hi

Im a newbie but had to comment as that icecream sounds LOVELY!! Must get to Asda :)

And I hope you dont mind me saying, but your weight loss is fantastic! Im hoping I can join you and do even half as well!

Wishing you continued success

Sharon

Eeeee thanks very much!! :) I just eat how many calories my app on my phone says really. Ha ha! But it's around 1275 at the moment. I use my net diary. I've got 4 1/2 ish to go left I hope I get there somewhere in the summer.

Well scoffed my ice cream and was delish!!! Mmmmm. Best £1 I've spent in a while! :) xx

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Ooh, only a £1 too, def bargain. Are you on MFP? I find it great for keeping track of what i eat and it has set me at 1200 for a 2lb a week loss, but i have a fairly sedatory life, apart from horseriding twice a week i don't do a deal more.

I use my net dairy what's mfp? I don't do a lot apart from at work and walking my dogs. Arw horses <3 lucky you x

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Ohhhh think ill download that. So if I prefer it or not. Thanks!! Defo get some sneaky icecream. Work hard = deserve a treat! My motto. Heehee x

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Hi Nina, myfitnesspal is soo good, you can put in any foods and they are there waiting for you to input, you can change weights and quantities and comparing it to my salter kitchen scales the calories are very accurate. Def worth downloading, but like minimins i find the full site better than the app as it has more options. Hope this helps.

Back