Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can't wait for Tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chomp, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. chomp

chomp Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Soooo.. I've booked an appointment to see a local CDC on tuesday, with going on the SS in mind. This is my first time doing the CD and I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I really hope this works for me, I'm really determined to stick to it. CDC sounds quite nice, was quite scared I'd end up with one I don't like but she sounds ok! :jelous:

I'll introduce myself a bit anyway, because I think this place is going to be a savior when the going gets tough!! I'm really dreading the cravings!

I'm 23, and I'm hoping to loose 3 stone in 3 months (and from the (amazing) posts I've read I think thats do-able). I work as a civil engineer/land surveyor, which basically means I doss around construction sites bossing people around :D

Hope to get to know you all better over the coming months!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi Chomp,

Welcome to mini's and lots of luck for tuesday :) :) you wil find loads od advice and support on here. Your right def able to lose 3 stone in 3months just stick to the plan and it will happen. You will lose a wee bit more in the 1st month because usually people have a big loss in week one. Any questions please ask always someone to help.

becky xx

4. chomp

chomp Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Becky xx

5. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    welcome to the family hun im on day 7 and i love it i feel great and so far all the soups and shakes i love :O) good luck and you will loose 3 stone in 3 months easy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.