Can't wait for Tuesday!!

chomp

Soooo.. I've booked an appointment to see a local CDC on tuesday, with going on the SS in mind. This is my first time doing the CD and I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I really hope this works for me, I'm really determined to stick to it. CDC sounds quite nice, was quite scared I'd end up with one I don't like but she sounds ok! :jelous:

I'll introduce myself a bit anyway, because I think this place is going to be a savior when the going gets tough!! I'm really dreading the cravings!

I'm 23, and I'm hoping to loose 3 stone in 3 months (and from the (amazing) posts I've read I think thats do-able). I work as a civil engineer/land surveyor, which basically means I doss around construction sites bossing people around :D

Hope to get to know you all better over the coming months!

xx

Hi Chomp,

Welcome to mini's and lots of luck for tuesday :) :) you wil find loads od advice and support on here. Your right def able to lose 3 stone in 3months just stick to the plan and it will happen. You will lose a wee bit more in the 1st month because usually people have a big loss in week one. Any questions please ask always someone to help.

becky xx

welcome to the family hun im on day 7 and i love it i feel great and so far all the soups and shakes i love :O) good luck and you will loose 3 stone in 3 months easy xxx

Back