Can't wait til tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by poppyowner, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went to Tesco today and checked out the small (tiny actually!!!) tubs of Haagen Dazs and Ben&Jerry Ice-Creams as these have been worrying me.

Although I couldn't get a small tub of the flavour I wanted (Fairly Nuts) I did get a tub of HAAGEN-DAZS PRALINES & CREAM.... the tub is only 88g so been on synsonline and the tub works out at 12 syns (for 100g it is 14 syns so divided the 14 by 100 then multiplied it by 88 ) ...... Mmmmmmm, HAAGEN-DAZS!!!!!!

Gonna check out the syns of the other flavours other days - did notice the small tubs of Ben&Jerrys are bigger than the Haagen-Dazs ones so obviously they'll be higher synned.

I know it is false economy to buy the titchy pots BUT this way I won't be tempted to binge! I only bought the one!

Ooooh, can't wait till tonight now.....will savour every inch of it during my soaps, gonna see how long I can make it last - LOL!!!

Jill:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna_Claire

Anna_Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohh the Pralines and cream flavour is my favourite! If you've been good all week then what a nice treat but my first choice would be wine over ice cream :)

4. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh no, definitely ice cream!

5. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me it would also be ice-cream over wine!!X

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

pizza...over wine and icecream...!!! not ACTUALLY over it..haha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.