Drop to Goal for Rome? Challenge Accepted! 2014

Plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: Apple, Melon, Grapes
Lunch: Beef Lasagna & Side Salad (7), HiFi Bar (2)
Dinner: pasta 60g (6), mushroom, onion, chopped tomato, 50% less fat cheese (4)

probably going to change and have additions, but thats the plan so far!
Snacks: weight watchers sweets (1), jelly beans 60g (6)

Wow, the extra 4g makes a big difference! that must be like 2/3 skittles lol!
Yeah I know! I remember last time taking them out and giving them to my daughter! Same with Maltesers and Peanut M&Ms too, probably others but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head! X

Plan for tomorrow: Breakfast: Apple, Melon, Grapes Lunch: Beef Lasagna & Side Salad (7), HiFi Bar (2) Dinner: pasta 60g (6), mushroom, onion, chopped tomato, 50% less fat cheese (4) probably going to change and have additions, but thats the plan so far! Snacks: weight watchers sweets (1), jelly beans 60g (6)

Good to see you've got yr cinema snacks planned in ;-) x Which movie are u seeing? C

Yeah I know! I remember last time taking them out and giving them to my daughter! Same with Maltesers and Peanut M&Ms too, probably others but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head! X

Ohh i'll have to take a look into the points!

Good to see you've got yr cinema snacks planned in ;-) x Which movie are u seeing? C

I need to, or i'll go on a pic and mix binge! lol
i'm going to watch 'maleficent' i've already watched it, but i enjoyed it, and the mother asked me to come, so cant complain watcing a movie and she'll probably 'treat me' too aha!

Have you got many plans tonight?

Jeez, today is taking ages! Can't wait to go to bed, so tired :(
So my food today is as follows:

Breakfast: 1 slice toast, medium with no crusts, (2) and 1 tsp jam (1) Total: 3
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Beef Lasagne weight watcher meal (7) with salad (0) Total: 7
Snack: Hi-fi Bar (2), Grapes, Apple, Twister ice lolly (2) Total: 4
Dinner: 60g dry weight pasta (6), chopped tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, 40g half fat cheese (3) Total: 9
Snack: 60g jelly beans (6), hot choc (1) & small squirt of low fat whipped cream (1), watermelon Total: 8
Total: 31

Trying to keep my weeklies (or what i have left of them) for friday, i may be going out drinking and will need as many points as i can get!

I need to, or i'll go on a pic and mix binge! lol i'm going to watch 'maleficent' i've already watched it, but i enjoyed it, and the mother asked me to come, so cant complain watcing a movie and she'll probably 'treat me' too aha! Have you got many plans tonight?

An Evening with Minis and my Treat Tray I think ;-) x Hope u have a fab Evening x

Jeez, today is taking ages! Can't wait to go to bed, so tired :( So my food today is as follows: Breakfast: 1 slice toast, medium with no crusts, (2) and 1 tsp jam (1) Total: 3 Snack: Grapes Lunch: Beef Lasagne weight watcher meal (7) with salad (0) Total: 7 Snack: Hi-fi Bar (2), Grapes, Apple, Twister ice lolly (2) Total: 4 Dinner: 60g dry weight pasta (6), chopped tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, 40g half fat cheese (3) Total: 9 Snack: 60g jelly beans (6), hot choc (1) & small squirt of low fat whipped cream (1), watermelon Total: 8 Total: 31 Trying to keep my weeklies (or what i have left of them) for friday, i may be going out drinking and will need as many points as i can get!

Another Fab Day :) Well Done!x

An Evening with Minis and my Treat Tray I think ;-) x Hope u have a fab Evening x

I did thank you! hope you did too!

Another Fab Day :) Well Done!x

Have to confess, i gave into a jelly snake, but it was 5 propoints, so i've dropped the hot chocolate and cream and used 3 of my weeklies too! Couldnt resist it aha! xx

Have to confess, i gave into a jelly snake, but it was 5 propoints, so i've dropped the hot chocolate and cream and used 3 of my weeklies too! Couldnt resist it aha! xx

Will let u off ;-) Was it quite big for 5pp? X

So today has been awful. So hungry all day! And its been really quite at work, so all i've thought about is foood! then the onsite cafe is serving all the nicest cakes! so just resisting them was a achievement in itself! Then i had college, so that was 2 hours of revising about VAT, the most boring subject ever.. Egh, i cant wait until July when college is over!

So today's food hasn't been great, it was going ok until i got to my moms before college, then i just wanted everything, i managed to say no to most but had to have a cracker and cheese! It was the best ever!!!

Breakfast: Melon, Apple, Mango,

Lunch: 2 Kingsmill 50/50 no crusts (2), tiny spread of vialite (1), 40g half fat cheese (3), Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion. Total: 6

Snack: curly wurly (3), apple, 1/2 pack chewing gum. Total: 3

Snack later on: 1 cracker, tiniest bit of cheese and ham (2) Total: 2

Dinner: 2/3 chicken meat and salad from chippy (9), a few/small handful chips (4), mint sauce (1) Total 14

Snack: Mini doughnut (1)

That leaves 5 points left so i may have a hot chocolate (1) bit of low fat squirty cream (1), and a curly wurly (31)

That brings the total to 31!

I checked the scales today, and i've actually gone up.. I'm gonna be really annoyed if i've gained weight, i'm just hoping that its cause of different scales, i think i've done ok.. Can't wait until Saturday to see what i've actually done, so long as it is even 1lb off i will be happy :)

So today has been awful. So hungry all day! And its been really quite at work, so all i've thought about is foood! then the onsite cafe is serving all the nicest cakes! so just resisting them was a achievement in itself! Then i had college, so that was 2 hours of revising about VAT, the most boring subject ever.. Egh, i cant wait until July when college is over!

So today's food hasn't been great, it was going ok until i got to my moms before college, then i just wanted everything, i managed to say no to most but had to have a cracker and cheese! It was the best ever!!!

Breakfast: Melon, Apple, Mango,

Lunch: 2 Kingsmill 50/50 no crusts (2), tiny spread of vialite (1), 40g half fat cheese (3), Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion. Total: 6

Snack: curly wurly (3), apple, 1/2 pack chewing gum. Total: 3

Snack later on: 1 cracker, tiniest bit of cheese and ham (2) Total: 2

Dinner: 2/3 chicken meat and salad from chippy (9), a few/small handful chips (4), mint sauce (1) Total 14

Snack: Mini doughnut (1)

That leaves 5 points left so i may have a hot chocolate (1) bit of low fat squirty cream (1), and a curly wurly (31)

That brings the total to 31!

I checked the scales today, and i've actually gone up.. I'm gonna be really annoyed if i've gained weight, i'm just hoping that its cause of different scales, i think i've done ok.. Can't wait until Saturday to see what i've actually done, so long as it is even 1lb off i will be happy :)

Well Done for resisting the cake!!! I think you're doing brilliantly, it's always tricky when u have a 'hungry' day x Roll on Saturday so you can see all your hard work on the scales! X

*Bump*

Sorry guy's i've fell off the face of the Earth at the minute! Just hadn't had the time to comment!
I'm back for good now and ready to get back on the site!

Thanks both for commenting! I think i needed the Bump aha! Completely forgot to track the past few days.

I'll do a quick catch up!

Friday
Friday i had a job interview, so i was panicing for that, then had a 1/2 day training course after that! so basically i didnt eat on Friday as i just didnt have time! I had a very quick Weightwatchers microwave meal, then i went ran to the pub with my friends and drank coke! (mini achievement for me *yay*). So i felt ok about weight in the next day!

Saturday
I LOST 4&1/2 POUNDS!!! Couldnt believe it! Was so happy about it, the only problem was that i celebrated with foood :(
I went to the Monkey forest and had a cheese salad baguette, then went camera shopping and had a huge pizza with all the trimmings.. But it was saturday so i was ok with that!

Sunday
As it was Fathers day, i cooked my dad and the family dinner - mexican, so i consisted of cheese, chicken, wraps and corn tortillas followed by home-made trifle.. Lovely food, not weight watchers friendly!. But i just decided to cancel all my weekly points due to the over indulged weekend and was ready to start the week!

Monday
pretty average day, food was good, went around a friends so i didnt eat over my 31! Also, they told me i got the job! YAY just waiting for the written confirmation now :)

Tuesday
Network meeting at work :( so much cake! i resisted it until about 3pm, where i ate 1 piece, which would of been ok if i didnt eat another piece that i took home, so went over today, but i cant go to weight in on Saturday anyway so i figure, its ok, i can make up next week - so long as i'm reasonably ok this week.

Wednesday
full day course at work - with lunch included.
The course as at Shugbourogh Estate, it was a lovely place! But i ate yet more cake :( WHATS WRONG WITH ME, the only upside is i exchanged sandwiches for lots of fruit :)

Thursday
Well, thats today, i'm trying to be good today after my few days off the rails. I have left of dinner (chicken and chorizo jamalaya, or however its spelt!, which i point at about 10pp) and lots of lots of fruit so hopefully its damage limitation today! aha

sorry for the long catch up, but i'm back on now so ready for some more posting!

Todays food:

Breakfast: Grapes, Melon & Apple :)
Lunch: Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (10pp)
Snack: Pineapple & Apple, WW Wafer (2pp)
Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausage (3pp, i think), Egg, 1 Yolk & 2 whites (2pp), Mccains 5% fat chips (6), 3tbsp baked beans (3pp)

That is a total of 26, so i have 5 pp for snacks :)

I'm also going to the gym tonight to do some cardio and a boxicise class, so should burn some of the extra calories off!

I will check up with everyones diaries tonight so i will then be back up to date aha :)

subscribing :)
well done for getting back on the wagon!
food sounds good!
how was the monkey forest? iv wanted to go for ageeeeeees but never got there!!

Sorry guy's i've fell off the face of the Earth at the minute! Just hadn't had the time to comment! I'm back for good now and ready to get back on the site! Thanks both for commenting! I think i needed the Bump aha! Completely forgot to track the past few days. I'll do a quick catch up! Friday Friday i had a job interview, so i was panicing for that, then had a 1/2 day training course after that! so basically i didnt eat on Friday as i just didnt have time! I had a very quick Weightwatchers microwave meal, then i went ran to the pub with my friends and drank coke! (mini achievement for me *yay*). So i felt ok about weight in the next day! Saturday I LOST 4&1/2 POUNDS!!! Couldnt believe it! Was so happy about it, the only problem was that i celebrated with foood :( I went to the Monkey forest and had a cheese salad baguette, then went camera shopping and had a huge pizza with all the trimmings.. But it was saturday so i was ok with that! Sunday As it was Fathers day, i cooked my dad and the family dinner - mexican, so i consisted of cheese, chicken, wraps and corn tortillas followed by home-made trifle.. Lovely food, not weight watchers friendly!. But i just decided to cancel all my weekly points due to the over indulged weekend and was ready to start the week! Monday pretty average day, food was good, went around a friends so i didnt eat over my 31! Also, they told me i got the job! YAY just waiting for the written confirmation now :) Tuesday Network meeting at work :( so much cake! i resisted it until about 3pm, where i ate 1 piece, which would of been ok if i didnt eat another piece that i took home, so went over today, but i cant go to weight in on Saturday anyway so i figure, its ok, i can make up next week - so long as i'm reasonably ok this week. Wednesday full day course at work - with lunch included. The course as at Shugbourogh Estate, it was a lovely place! But i ate yet more cake :( WHATS WRONG WITH ME, the only upside is i exchanged sandwiches for lots of fruit :) Thursday Well, thats today, i'm trying to be good today after my few days off the rails. I have left of dinner (chicken and chorizo jamalaya, or however its spelt!, which i point at about 10pp) and lots of lots of fruit so hopefully its damage limitation today! aha sorry for the long catch up, but i'm back on now so ready for some more posting!

Todays food: Breakfast: Grapes, Melon & Apple :) Lunch: Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya (10pp) Snack: Pineapple & Apple, WW Wafer (2pp) Dinner: 2 Quorn Sausage (3pp, i think), Egg, 1 Yolk & 2 whites (2pp), Mccains 5% fat chips (6), 3tbsp baked beans (3pp) That is a total of 26, so i have 5 pp for snacks :) I'm also going to the gym tonight to do some cardio and a boxicise class, so should burn some of the extra calories off! I will check up with everyones diaries tonight so i will then be back up to date aha :)

Wow! You sure have had a busy busy week! It's good to see u back on track!i have to say some of your 'off track' food did sound so yummy tho! Well Done on the job :) Where will you be working and what will you be doing? X

Back