I'm new to this, so any help/advice/support appreciated!! :)

Good luck with the move tomorrow - show them some of the recipies from the magazine, website and on this forum and they'll be converted :)

Thanks guys.. my mums done slimming world before and apparently lost weight on it, but she seriously lacks motivation. she started going to the gym and eating healthy a few months ago, lost loads but within a month she just gave up.. she'll probably not be bothered to even try it again. :( Nevermind, I'll just cook for myself if I have to! :)
Anyway.. back to packing!!!

Hi,
Long time since I've been on here now! It didn't go well after moving home, It started off ok, I was cooking for myself because my parents wouldnt join in but then it gets really busy at work over summer so I was working 12 hour shifts everyday, didnt have time to exercise at all and cooking for myself seemed like a lot of effort so I just kind of stopped. :( Now I'm back to more or less the weight I started at but I've persuaded my family to start dieting with me. No longer using SW, just healthy eating and plenty of exercise so I've started a new diary here http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/313477-emssiiees-diary.html
Hopefully this will work, I'm pretty determine to stick with it and i'm hoping doing this as a family will make it a bit easier! x

Back