CANT WAIT TO START LIPOTRIM

Good Luck, I started Friday and I'm dead excited, and already pleased with 3 days results :)

Hi,
wishing you all the best, watch the LT DVD, talk to your chemist, read the advice on here. Post on here as often as you need to, don't think further than that first weigh in, drink the water and you should be grand. Tell yourself the week will be good and it will be ok, positive thinking is the key.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

best of luck to you!xx

Good luck with your first week. Sure let us know how ye get on.

Hi,
Read on the other thread where you asked me how it went losing over 3 stone, sorry didn't see it earlier. I started on LT because some of my friends had done it and I saw they were fine, none of them had to lose as much as me but I felt they did fine so I would try.
The first 2 weeks were tough, I was battling my own demons, wondering would I fail, wanting this so badly it almost hurt. I also got drops in blood sugars and felt weak and shaky, however given the size I started at this was not surprising,also given the ammount of sugar I would eat daily. This is not said in any way to put you off, more to say we are all different and given these issues, which weren't soul destroying, I stayed with the diet and am so glad I did.
Now week 9, I feel very very comfortable on this diet, I haven't cheated once, I cook for my 3 small sons, visit friends, go for dinner and eat my flapjack. I feel good on it and love the changes I see every week. At this stage people are now stopping me and asking how I am losing weight, I tell them it's LT as I found out through word of mouth and I wouldn't have if people didn't tell.
I have great support from family and friends and my eldest boy (7) likes to know how much I lost every week, not that he fully understands but he likes to ask. I am healthier and happier and that can't be a bad thing.
So after all that I say, go for it, do it, you won't regret it and you are worth it.
Best of luck.
Doirin

I just do the yoga/stretching programs on the Wii Fit, hope your day 1 is going well.

Hi Wanab

You have to take your 3 shakes a day; it is extremely important. If not, you run the risk of making yourself poorly and not getting the correct vitamins and minerals. The whole reason for the shakes is to get the nutrients in your body.....dont skimp on them! It isnt worth it and at the end of the day you will just make yourself so ill that you will eventually come off the diet because of your health.

It is extreme enough without putting added pressure on you.

So, enough said ;-) Hope you are having a good day and enjoy your little food holiday, it is very liberating indeed!

Take care

Yea started to day what if u dont take 3 shakes every day ???

Always have your 3 shakes and don't do too much exercise, you can feel quite faint. Taking less won't make you lose more weight, just endanger your health as the calorie intake is very small already : )

tell us how you are going tomorrow and where your motivation is at 4pm with a pounding headache - just drink loads of water and ice keep well hydrated

Back