CANT WAIT TO START LIPOTRIM

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by WANABSKINNY, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Im starting lipotrim to morro :) cant wait just to start losin weight :):):d

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck chick :) xxx

4. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

Good Luck, I started Friday and I'm dead excited, and already pleased with 3 days results :)

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    wishing you all the best, watch the LT DVD, talk to your chemist, read the advice on here. Post on here as often as you need to, don't think further than that first weigh in, drink the water and you should be grand. Tell yourself the week will be good and it will be ok, positive thinking is the key.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

6. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim.. :)
    best of luck to you!xx

7. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Good luck with your first week. Sure let us know how ye get on.

8. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    Read on the other thread where you asked me how it went losing over 3 stone, sorry didn't see it earlier. I started on LT because some of my friends had done it and I saw they were fine, none of them had to lose as much as me but I felt they did fine so I would try.
    The first 2 weeks were tough, I was battling my own demons, wondering would I fail, wanting this so badly it almost hurt. I also got drops in blood sugars and felt weak and shaky, however given the size I started at this was not surprising,also given the ammount of sugar I would eat daily. This is not said in any way to put you off, more to say we are all different and given these issues, which weren't soul destroying, I stayed with the diet and am so glad I did.
    Now week 9, I feel very very comfortable on this diet, I haven't cheated once, I cook for my 3 small sons, visit friends, go for dinner and eat my flapjack. I feel good on it and love the changes I see every week. At this stage people are now stopping me and asking how I am losing weight, I tell them it's LT as I found out through word of mouth and I wouldn't have if people didn't tell.
    I have great support from family and friends and my eldest boy (7) likes to know how much I lost every week, not that he fully understands but he likes to ask. I am healthier and happier and that can't be a bad thing.
    So after all that I say, go for it, do it, you won't regret it and you are worth it.
    Best of luck.
    Doirin

9. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Thanks everyone for ur comments :):):) do ye all do loads of exercise as well ???

10. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I just do the yoga/stretching programs on the Wii Fit, hope your day 1 is going well.

11. WANABSKINNY

WANABSKINNY Member

Yea started to day what if u dont take 3 shakes every day ???

12. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Wanab

You have to take your 3 shakes a day; it is extremely important. If not, you run the risk of making yourself poorly and not getting the correct vitamins and minerals. The whole reason for the shakes is to get the nutrients in your body.....dont skimp on them! It isnt worth it and at the end of the day you will just make yourself so ill that you will eventually come off the diet because of your health.

It is extreme enough without putting added pressure on you.

So, enough said ;-) Hope you are having a good day and enjoy your little food holiday, it is very liberating indeed!

Take care

13. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Always have your 3 shakes and don't do too much exercise, you can feel quite faint. Taking less won't make you lose more weight, just endanger your health as the calorie intake is very small already : )

14. munchies

munchies Full Member

tell us how you are going tomorrow and where your motivation is at 4pm with a pounding headache - just drink loads of water and ice keep well hydrated

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.