Cant wait!

Had a wobble last night couldnt resist a couple of cocktail sausages in the fridge:( I don't know what happened I only opened it to get my bottle of water out! Just goes to show temption is lurking when you least expect it and must be vigilant at all times lol Official weigh in tomorrow I hope it hasnt upset the balance I have been 100% up till now

Just goes to show temption is lurking when you least expect it and must be vigilant at all times

Haha, this made me laugh! I have an image of a ninja cocktail sausage jumping for the corner of my mouth! I made lunch for the other half last night and just caught myself as I was about to pick at his lunch! I really feel for those who have to cook their kids dinner - I don't know how they manage! I was even tempted on the first night to send the other half outside to eat!

Hi Heatwave,

Just read through your diary and is great for inspiration so thank you. Has really helped to see just how much can be lost when you stay 100% which I am trying to do for the whole of July.
I have my 10th wedding ann 31st July, family engagement party 2 Aug and 2 week hol to Florida 24 Aug!

My goal is currently 11.10 but would be fab to get below that to allow for holiday regain lol

I have always nibbled on trims of ham,turkey and chicken but had noticed how this progressed onto cocktail sausages which is not so good.

I do usually add one slice of cooked turkey with my carbonara, not sure if that's allowed but I did refrain from adding it yesterday as have pledged to be 100% for July and would feel like I am cheating the challenge if I had it.

Back