Cappuccino shake advise! urgent pleaaase.

xSinead

Silver Member
Everyone knows i ADORE the cappuccino shakes :D but i always have them blended with crushed ice in a blender so that they're like a frappuccino from costa :)

Today for my lunch, i think i'd like to try it as a hot cappuccino.
So anyone who does this, do you just stir it normally in a mug and add boiling water? Just curious as to whether it would be lumpy, etc!

i always have my shakes hot! i just make them the same as a soup, i boil the kettle, pour the water into a measuring jug to measure the right amount and leaver it in there for a few mins to coll as you shouldnt have water straight off the boil, it kills the vitamins apparently! then just mix as you would with a shake, i prefer to use a blender as i find the shakes are lumpier than the soups anyway! enjoy!

im not sure :/ id like to know that aswell and when you blenddo u put water and ice in lol? x

When i blend them yes i put water & ice cubes into my blender. Its lovely :)

Can you put hot water into the blender then? never thought of that.

Hand held frother, it battery operated and you can get them from kitchen stores, fit nicely into handbag and does the job x x

Aerolatte Milk Frother

Ok, so the idea of having a HOT shake was the worst idea i've ever had LOL.
I'll stick to my iced blended shakes from now on :)

I did the choc mint hot thought I'd just do it with hot water like a hot choc would be done... But it doesn't mix at all was so lumpy that I couldn't finish it :(
My CDC said to blend it with hot water and add two sweeteners.. I was a bit put off by my first attempt but gave it a try this way and was yummy.
So I can recommend the choc mint hot :) x

I tired the Cappuccino hot as well and hated it - it was lumpy and tasted horrible. :p

I still haven't tried the cappuccino at all yet.
I'm temped too as I see it's popular .
I'm a bit boring and tend to stick with what I know I like. Although tonight my 3rd pack of the day is going to be the mint crunch bar and I can't wait! Even though I've not had it before.
It's the highlight of my day! Lol :) x

Cappuccino iced shake for tea, MUCH better!
Iced blended frothy drinks are soooo much nicer :)

I always have the cappucchino and the mint choc hot, NEVER had a problem with lumps in either of them. I always use a hand blender though x

Just a matter of taste thats all, everyone is different.

Yeah the chic mint ones are lush xxxx

Btw Sinead cant dm u as your inbox is full x

I always have the cappucchino and the mint choc hot, NEVER had a problem with lumps in either of them. I always use a hand blender though x

me too, the hand blender is a godsend! when i used a normal hand whisk the lumps were still in it so i think blending is the only way to be free of lumpy bits!

Must get one for work really must!!

nicci79 said:
Hand held frother, it battery operated and you can get them from kitchen stores, fit nicely into handbag and does the job x x

Sounds like something else battery operated that fits neatly in your handbag and does the job :)

Back