Cappuccino

oxfordruse

This Time It's Personal!
Anyone else love this flavour? Half of my packs this week are cappuccino, and it never gets boring.

I blend some crushed ice, add one part coffee and three parts shake, mix, and drink with a straw.

What does everyone else do with it?

have only had it once and just shaked it in my shaker and it was luvverly :D

abz xx

OMG YES!!!! tastes amazing! although i must admit i do now live on tetras and bars

Bleurgh!!! Hate the cappucino shakes!! Could live on butterscotch and strawb though!!

Bleurgh!!! Hate the cappucino shakes!! Could live on butterscotch and strawb though!!

Butterscotch is so puke and Strawberry isn't much better! The only one worse is Fruits of the Forest.

You must be my evil opposite twin from an alternate universe :p

i love strawberry and fruits of the forest. haven't tried butterscotch as as a flavour it is usually too sickly for me. love th chocolate best :D

abz xx

Butterscotch is so puke and Strawberry isn't much better! The only one worse is Fruits of the Forest.

You must be my evil opposite twin from an alternate universe :p

HE HE!!!! (screeches like a demented banshee!!) I am that person!!:D

Cappuccino sounds like it would hit the spot!! Not quite the same as a Bacardi and Coke - hope they bring that flavour out soon, hee hee

i discovered i found all the soups foul. haven't tried tomato though. will do when i see her a week on tuesday. am gutted because i thought i would be on soup more than shakes. i do like savoury...

abz xx

I love allllllllll soups apart from cheese and broc YUCK!!! Smelt like feet!

Aren't the flavours wierd!!!!
Hate the cappacino & really thought I would like it as I'm a big coffee drinker!!! Fruits of the forest-yuk!
Love the choc & choc mint although I'm not a lover of chocolate, strange!
Love the soups except tomato and cheese & broc x

unfotunately it was the cheese and broc one i tried to make in my shaker... can't get rid of the smell... probably psychosymatic!!

Back