Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Enjoying reading your diary - hope DS2 plays ball today and makes your DD easier. Chicken pie sounds delish - I'm impressed you can keep going til later.

How old is your son, I have 5 sons (and 5 daughters) and some of them were little, er.... pickles... lol. I remember my neighbour coming over sometimes to tell them off as they took more notice of her than me, they thought she looked like trunchball out of Matilda... (she doesn't, she is only about 4 foot 11 tall)... luckily I only have 3 boys left at home now, so not as manic as in the past.

You've had 10 kids? Blimey! Hats off to you. I wanted lots of kids til realised I'm not very good at it. Lol. Had first at 32 so woukd struggle to fit more in anyway! My boys are 5 and 3. Youngest just defies all logic.

My eldest boy was the biggest problem, he would throw tantrum after tantrum, he sit and headbutt cupboards, radiators or anything that would make a loud noise. I used to send him to his bedroom (this was probably when he was around 3) and he would kick the door, throw things at the door and make as much noise as possible. He would then quieten down so I would check on him and he would be sitting down building things out of boxes. He was also a pain when he started school, they moved him to a year six class when he should have been in a year 5 and the added challenges helped him and he quietened down, when he had to repeat year six though he was back to his normal disruptive self. At secondary school, they eventually sent him on work experience 3 days a week and he learned at school 2 days a week, he still passed his GCSE's with A-Cs. He is now 28 and is IT Manager for the NHS, he is also an Inspector Special Police Officer in his spare time. He just needed more challenges set for him than the others. He is also married with his own daughter too now.

I do like a happy ending. Yes, Joe needs constant stimulation and wants my attention a lot - cuddles etc - and won't let hubby do things for him. Has to be me. What scares me though is how he likes to hurt people and things. HV wasn't concerned when I told her tho.
How old is your profile pic? Have you been having kids since you were 4??

Ha ha, I had my first when I was 19 (only just), profile pic is from October last year when we were at Chessington at Halloween. They are 29, 28, 26, 24, 20, 19, 17 (18 next week), 15, 11 and 9. I also have 6 grandchildren with another due in January.... lol. Insanity keeps me young looking, plus my DH who is 14 years younger than me!!! ha ha. (I was married for 17 years and had 8 kids, then divorced and remarried nearly 13 years ago and we had the last 2 boys).

Yeah she's the one with the toy boy and I m the one with the sugar daddy(I wish), my hubby is nearly 15 years my senior

I thought she must be under 30! Must be the younger man ;o)

DD has been uneventful. Black coffees and water til about 6 as was out and about til late then started making the chicken pie. 320 cals per portion

Also had about 4 grapes about 3.5 cals each.

Ate 1 piece of scooby doo pasta dry) to check it was cooked for the boys. No idea of calorie content. Probably hundreds.

Pie was to serve 4 so still a bit left. Contemplating blitzing the filling into a soup for tomorrow with some nice crusty bread... Ah well, weigh day in the morning. After a poo ofcourse ;oD

Good luck on your weigh day.

yeah were all waiting for your news xxxxx :)

Drum roll please.....

12st 9lb

That's 5lb off!!!

Woohooo.

Ok, I know the first week is always a good loss... But a bloody good kickstart.

So I waited till noon before eating cos I just wasn't hungry and treat myself to a choccy dodger. And then summat lit in my brain and my eyes expanded as the sugar hit.
So I had another. And then 2 Percy Pig Phizzy Tails. Oops

Ofcourse, any other diet would mean I couldn't eat again for a week to recoup those stolen calories. But I could technically do it all again on Saturday. Ha.

(3 phizzy tails)

Will try to make healthy choices for the rest of the day

(4 phizzy tails - that's 120 cals in tails)

Feeling a bit icky now.

Whizzed leftover pie and added veg stock so that's for later. With some crusty bread. Cals unknown. Probably a billion.

Also did my first Tabata routine - well first for a while. Have got over my fear of the neighbours seeing me and did the first set on the trampoline. It used to be in the living room but when we moved there was nowhere to put it.

I now have an irritating cough.

45 mins til driving lesson. Urgh. Hate them but have to persevere.

Back