Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Wow thats excellent really impressed xxxxx

Half and Half you do make me laugh so much. Bloddy fabulous weigh loss I am soo impressed!! well done!!
Now you have to explain what on earth are piggy wiggy tails ma bobby? they sound gross but obviously you like them :D

Hi cara. Just dropping in and ur comments have just made me laugh my arse off, great diary! Hugest congrats on the 5lbs off, that is amaze balls-u must be well chuffed! I started last friday but then went on hols on weds so wont be doing first weigh in for a while. Have stuck on all my DD's (shouldnt be boasting really, only had 4!) and then gone over on a cpl of Ups.
I was on cambridge before which shifted a lt of weight but was ruining me mentally (when you are scare to eat a tomatoe something aint right!) but JUDDD has saved me, i feel like my old old self again! Lk foward to more posts and tonnes of best wishes for the continuation of the journey xxx

passionflower said:
Half and Half you do make me laugh so much. Bloddy fabulous weigh loss I am soo impressed!! well done!!
Now you have to explain what on earth are piggy wiggy tails ma bobby? they sound gross but obviously you like them :D

Phizzy Tails are jelly sweets from Marks & Spencer. Shaped in a swirl like pig's curly tail The whole Percy Pig range lush. I got them for thr kids... Oops. I'm not a huge choc person - Haribo and the like are my downfall. And biscuits. Cheapo custard creams and bourbons will do. *drool*

damn - it's a DD today and tormenting myself with biscuit talk. Doh

Caroline_Louise said:
Hi cara. Just dropping in and ur comments have just made me laugh my arse off, great diary! Hugest congrats on the 5lbs off, that is amaze balls-u must be well chuffed! I started last friday but then went on hols on weds so wont be doing first weigh in for a while. Have stuck on all my DD's (shouldnt be boasting really, only had 4!) and then gone over on a cpl of Ups.
I was on cambridge before which shifted a lt of weight but was ruining me mentally (when you are scare to eat a tomatoe something aint right!) but JUDDD has saved me, i feel like my old old self again! Lk foward to more posts and tonnes of best wishes for the continuation of the journey xxx

Seriously impressed that you are Judddding on holiday. A sign of how dedicated you are and how fab JUDDDD is.

Can't wait to see your losses

aww I see, thank god they don't appeal to me don't like sweets like that only shocolat :D, have a great day today and piggy's please

DD
Was v tempted to check scales to see the damage from my UD but resisted.

Weather looking crap so probably stuck indoors so will be a tough DD I think. I eat when stressed and my two boys are very stressful. Motherhood does not come easy to me.

It's so dark here I'm going to have to put the lights on!! More biblical rain?

3 hours til tea time. Having a hunger wave. Meal I have planned is to the max so no room for snack. Argh. Trying to keep busy - would prefer to nap - but I've more chance of winning the lottery.

Joe kept saying he was too poorly to go out - he's such a player. Ok. Off to hoover the stairs..

halfangelhalftart said:
3 hours til tea time. Having a hunger wave. Meal I have planned is to the max so no room for snack. Argh. Trying to keep busy - would prefer to nap - but I've more chance of winning the lottery.

Joe kept saying he was too poorly to go out - he's such a player. Ok. Off to hoover the stairs..

More stairs here if you want to spread the love ;)

P x

Hey hun hope those stairs are spotless and I hope you survived today. xx

I appear to have lost the stair tool for my hoover. Had to use the teeny end. Took bliddy ages! Pfft. ah well

Managed to stave off the hunger. Made the cauliflower and potato curry from the BBC app. Was 212 per serving but recipe was for 4. Debated whether to have one serving and a half a naan but figured a dbl portion be healthier. Had a bit under half the pan so might aswell say 424 cals. Had 50g of greek yoghurt with it (think that was 27 cals).

Not too hard a day. Harder being in all day with just kids' tv to distract me. Minimins in a life saver. The boys didn't stress me out by trying to kill each other today which made a refreshing change! Showed them Photobooth on our new iMac which amused them for quite a while.

Reet, sleep time.

I'm lathered!!

Had to get boys up early today (7.15am) which was a sweet reminder of what mornings are like when back at work and school. *shudder*

So no time for breakfast...but didn't feel the need anyway.

On bus on way to mam's the bus driver pulled away at the bus stop but the bus a few yards in front wasn't moving so he had to put his brakes on hard. Think he clipped the bus. Me and boys were on top deck at front. DS1 was flung from his seat and bashed his nose on the handrail! Joe was on my lap so was able to pull him back before he could hurt himself.

No blood - just a bruised nose and a headache. More shock than anything. My legs were a bit wobbly too!

So, dropped boys at mam's and headed back to town as needed some child free shop time to get birthday pressie for step daughter. Boys too slow and DS2 is a twat in jewelry shops and post office queues.

Made use of library to wrap the pressies and mad dash to PO. Nipped into Millie's Cookies and got some for boys. I got myself a coconut n milk choc one. So that was first food of the day. Not the healthiest of choices but it hit the spot. Heading back to my boys as I type.

Is it bedtime yet?

Glad that you and your boys are ok. Scary stuff.

On a positve note, 5lbs is bloody great!!! It's nice to have support from family when dieting.

Paulinegin said:
No, but it sounds like wine o'clock is fast approaching ... ;)

P x

Trying to avoid alcohol for my first two weeks - however, will probs have summat on Tue as it's the hubbsters birthday. Hence why I'm going to have an ID tomorrow instead of a DD and have my DD on Mon so that Tue will be an UD. A very UP UP! Birthday cake and wine. Probs a take away.

But if Sun turns into an UD them that's fine too. Such is the beauty of JUDDDD! Fully expecting a much small weight loss next weigh-in.

Back