Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

um can i have a bit of birthday cake looooool!! xx

Have a fun day today and have plenty of birthday cake.... xxx

234 cals per slice? OMG! Supposed to be 14 slices to it. Not in this house! Ha.

The sugar slump later was not good.

All you can eat didn't happen cos boys were too restless. Probably from all the sugar in the cake! Made do with a Starbucks flat white and a bacon sarnie from the local farm cafe. Devine.

Might be a Chinese takeaway later.

Dread to think of the calories in all of that. Not healthy choices either, but hey ho. That's the last of the birthdays for this year. DS2 in Jan so only Xmas for any major cake binges. DH says we have to fin the cake today...

Well birthday boy decided on pizza. And we both feel crap after 2 weeks of being being healthyish and reducing portion sizes. We'll be sure to order less next time.

I only managed one glass of wine.

Weigh day on Thur but I reckon this pizza will still be making its way through me so expecting sts at best.

ha i managed two loool!!! Had just over 2000 mark yesterday for my first up day was great :)))))

P cracks me up, glad you had a lovely meal out and pizza will be long gone by Thursday , looking forward hearing your good news xx

halfangelhalftart said:
DD:

Feeling a tad bit peckish. Making this http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1167651/chicken-and-chorizo-jambalaya for tea but DH on an 8pm fin so still a while til food time.

Tea is 445 cals so no room for much else. Mebbys strawberries and a dollop of natural yoghurt as a pud. Altho tempted to have it NOW!

Corr, that looks delish, made my tum rumble! Actually its doing that anyway. Jst arrived home and ta working on greek time thinking its time for a shake or at least a cuppa soup! I am gonna cook a healthy dins for the fam tonorrow night, in fact i might do that one. I have to be careful to pick things that are 'bloke friendly' ie they dont think its diet food lol. Xx

1lb loss.
To be expected but feeling rather teary. My internet is broken. Again. Sky are crap. My 3G ony phone is faster than my internet anyway! Wish we could get Virgin here. Had them for years (back when they were Telewest) and had no probs - fab connection etc.

Supposed to be doing some work from home too.

Need some serious chill time.

Had a bath and a poo (not at the same time pfft) and out of curiosity, got on the scales again

Another 1lb gone!

I also had my bra on. Does that make a difference? Ha

2in of the waist tho. Woop

UD food so far has been 2 strawberries and 2 cups of black coffee. Off for a contact lense check so got an hour or so of child free time. Massive tantrum by DS2 as I left the house. Urgh.

halfangelhalftart said:
Had a bath and a poo (not at the same time pfft) and out of curiosity, got on the scales again

Another 1lb gone!

I also had my bra on. Does that make a difference? Ha

2in of the waist tho. Woop

UD food so far has been 2 strawberries and 2 cups of black coffee. Off for a contact lense check so got an hour or so of child free time. Massive tantrum by DS2 as I left the house. Urgh.

Haha oh that made me smile! Goes to show a regular poopage is a must for a good loss! Tbh the 2 inches off ur waist is blimmin amazing so i would focus on that! Its dead hard not to be a slave to the scales but really so long as ur shrinking which u obvs are, it shouldnt matter. BUT having said all that i'd be exactly the same as u which is why i have taken measuemts too xxx

yoga84 said:
Walk away from the ginger snaps lol! ;-)

God they are lovely! Totally forgotten about them! But yes, try and walk away, or only have a cpl. Xxx

I had 3. I got them for a cheesecake base. Shop didn't have any low cal/fat type tho

It is an UD after all.

A burrito bar has opened in town so got a chicken one to take home.
A gazillion calories no doubt...but there is lettuce and peppers in there so semi healthy. Hehe

Back