Cara's New JUDDDD Diary

Any bra recommendations? I'm rather top heavy myself and need something where I'm not constantly pulling the straps back onto my shoulders, causing my ear phones to fall out. Lol.

halfangelhalftart said:
Any bra recommendations? I'm rather top heavy myself and need something where I'm not constantly pulling the straps back onto my shoulders, causing my ear phones to fall out. Lol.

Lol, that is def not an ideal start to ur running journey! Aftershock is def the brand i'd recommend. Off to bed but hold tight (scuse the pun!) til the morning and i'll send u a link to the ones i use and the website i order off. Think ive got a discount code lurking around too :) X

Shock Absorber is the best brand I've come across - they do different styles but all basically strap your bangers in!

Re trainers - I won't nag anymore after this, I promise, but you really should go to a running shop and get your gait analysed. What is a good pair of trainers for one person might be awful for another. Usually, people fall into one of two categories - neutral or overpronation. If you don't get the right sort, you are asking for an injury which could set you back months. Believe me, I've been there!

Only 1lb off this week. But did get visit from Aunt Flo this morning and allowing myself the 'first week of new exercise regime muscle retaining water' excuse.

And I don't feel bloaty and tape measure reported half inch loss on waist and hips. So there is that.

Just remembered I have waterproof pants from trip to Kielder in the summer so taking them to work tomorrow for week 2, day 1 of C25K. So no excuse. Unless we end up with waist height floods like earlier in the year. And before you suggest swimming.... Anyway, it will be mostly sewage and it would kill my phone. ;op

Div that i am forgot to sen this earlier! I get my boulder holders from www.lessbounce.com
£5 off voucher code for this month that they sent me is SEPT5, not sure if its linked to my accr but doesnt look like it should be. If you look at the shock absorber bras ul see they have different ones depending on 'shock' level etc. Word of advice, just look carefully at how they fasten and adjust and go for one thats similar to normal bra. I bought one with crazy straps and its an absolute bugger. Too big now luckily so can get one that does t out my back out every time i out it on!

Cheers for that. Lots of flooding here so not sure will get week 2 day 1 done today unless rain stops. Plus got horrid cramping. Not had for years! I'm doing deep breathing for pain. bet I look silly on bus. Feeling sorry for myself. Boohoohoo

Pain and rain go away. A DD today and fighting temptation to eat the pain away. Have had ibuprofen and rennie but nowt is shifting it. Haven't had cramps for years. Feel like I'm in slow labour. Ha

Still in pain. Paracetamol, ibuprofen and Rennie have done nowt to ease the pain. Had to have some cornflake cakes in order to have the ibuprofen - no other food in office and have to take with food. So DD sabotaged. Does Rennie have cals?

I hoped my lamb stew for tea would help but alas no. It was bloody gorgeous tho and I refused to have a smaller portion to compensate for the cornflake thing!

So after tea I had some choc buttons. *heavy sigh*. So I guess today is an ID day. Working late tomorrow so I can probably make that an ID too.

Torrential rain here so what with that and pain, didn't get to do C25K so a bit of a failure all round. Will probably repeat Week 1 to be on safe side.

PS: it's bliidy freezing

halfangelhalftart said:
Still in pain. Paracetamol, ibuprofen and Rennie have done nowt to ease the pain. Had to have some cornflake cakes in order to have the ibuprofen - no other food in office and have to take with food. So DD sabotaged. Does Rennie have cals?

I hoped my lamb stew for tea would help but alas no. It was bloody gorgeous tho and I refused to have a smaller portion to compensate for the cornflake thing!

So after tea I had some choc buttons. *heavy sigh*. So I guess today is an ID day. Working late tomorrow so I can probably make that an ID too.

Torrential rain here so what with that and pain, didn't get to do C25K so a bit of a failure all round. Will probably repeat Week 1 to be on safe side.

PS: it's bliidy freezing

Err less of that thanks! Not a failure...HUMAN, and poorly human at that ! Look at my diary at mrs chop n change diet flake, then ul feel better about ur choc buttons! Sorry ur so poorly though. Feet up for u mrs and u need food to help ur body attack this shiz. Volterol is an uber strength pain killer, i take it for my hip but very much an UD only fandango coz otherwise ul puke, not to mention damage ur insides.

Also re the running, i didnt go yest and doubt i'll go today as by the time foods gone doen sufficiently it will be dark. Going to get up early though and go then. Tomorrow is another day n all that.

Caroline_Louise said:
Also re the running, i didnt go yest and doubt i'll go today as by the time foods gone doen sufficiently it will be dark. Going to get up early though and go then. Tomorrow is another day n all that.

I haven't ran since Saturday either as feeling rubbishy and full of cold again :-( Won't run now until at least Sunday! But that's life... We can't keep putting it on hold just to lose weight!

The when.... (add whatever your excuse is) Then.... (add whatever you want to do) mentally just leads to regrets, missed opportunities and a blinkin boring life!

How r u doing today love? Hopefully ur a bit brighter x

Forgot to take meds yesterday morning and when went to take then in the evening found I had none left! Was sure I had a full box left! So now day and a half without my thyroxine. Will be Mon after work before can get to docs to pick up prescription but Tue after work before I can get to a chemist.

Dunno how long it takes withdrawal to kick in...

So going to be a fun packed weekend.

Forgot to take meds yesterday morning and when went to take then in the evening found I had none left! Was sure I had a full box left! So now day and a half without my thyroxine. Will be Mon after work before can get to docs to pick up prescription but Tue after work before I can get to a chemist.

Eek! Cara, haven't you got a walk-in place where you can go and get a prescription, just for 2 or 3 days worth?

P x

halfangelhalftart said:

Omg I have an under active thyroid also how much are u on babe? Sony think this JUDDD helps with the metabolism as mine is pretty mangled I think xxx

Panic over. Grovelled to the docs - was almost in tears and they arranged for a prescription. Begged an early finish from work to go pick it up before school run. Sneeked in a new nailvarnish and much needed hairspray while in chemist. Result! Feeling better already. Could be placebo affect or just being off work. Haha.
Took home pizza.
Back on track on Mon.

Any weight gain I have this week I am attributing to the amount of snot and phlegm I'm producing. And not the body weight of Mars Caramels that I've eaten.

No siree

Back