carbohydrate content and calories

littlejo

hi can anyone tell me the calorie content and amount of carbohydrate per sachet i got given some sachets of slimmm which i have been using in the same way as lipotrim just to fill in till i get my next supply but i dont seem to be in ketosis slimmm has around 215 calories and 26 grms carbohydrate and 19 grms protien per 85grm sachet i am wondering if this is too many carbs for the ketosis affect also how long are you not allowed alcohol (and why) and can you have diet drinks like zero coke:wave_cry:

Lipotrim has less than 500 calories for all three sachets combined so way less than the ones youre using, I don't have my bag with all the nutritional values with me right now to tell you exactly. You can't have flavoured waters or diet soft drinks as youre supposed to cleanse your palate so you can only have very limited flavours, and you can't drink alcohol at all while in ketosis as it can be dangerous (theres a sticky post about drinking alcohol in the lipotrim forum that tells you in more detail) and anyway a lot of alcoholic beverages are full of carbs and calories! Its a very very strict diet, you can really only have the shakes/soup/flapjacks and water, black coffee, black tea, green tea or peppermint tea. The results are definitely worth it though!

Back