carbs in sweetners???

iv just read the back of my sweetners box and it says 0 cal BUT 62mg carbohydrate ??? omg iv been having like loads a day in my peppermint tea !!

The powdered sweetner is not allowed, only the sweetner that comes in tablet form x

OMG Jelly you nearly made me have a heart attack LOL, I to have been having them in my milkshakes, only one mind due, THANKGOD Curvy you are here, i can now allow my heart rate to return to normal LOL

it is the tablet form cuveygirl :Oi havethe 0 cal canderell sweetners and read the back earlier than thats what it said

eek! I am off to check this out... are those values per certain amount of grams etc?? I use the sweetex ones as a rule and they are tiny.. I have never liked the canderel ones as they are too big n bulkt and powdery.. maybe thats the diff?? Almost liike compressed powder?? off to investigate! xx

Sweetex are DEFFO trace carb/protein/cal & fat.. phew!!! I have loads of em in a day when they all add up!! Candarel is 0.06g carb per tablet and 72.5g per 100g...!! 0.3 cals in a canderel too!!
Think you should be fine :)

Thanks big un, I use sweetex and started to get abit scared then :D

Donna thanj goodness ur on the ball! :) i have about 20 sweetners per day...ouch

me too hun!!! LOL!!!! sheesh that would take my picking to the next leveL!! LOL xx

Back