Care Bears Food Diary!

I know, im so sad its ended! I cant get into the new series! grrrr!

Red Day:-

Breakkie: 2 Alpen Light bars

Lunch: 2 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads with sliced roasted beef from yesterdays roast dinner! with half a tspoon of extra light mayo

Dinner: All day breakkie: quorn sausages, eggs, lean bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes - all grillen in fry light and 1 slice nimble toast.

Maybe a yog for afters and some fruit

HeA Milk in coffees

well i got it off the internet actually, im not sure if its on TV at the moment in the UK - but yeah its series 5 i think....
it another couples one, but the people arent as good and the alliances are very apparent from the beginning and it makes the voting/eliminations stupid!! but its worth a watch!
that series has also finished now - if you go onto their website (www.thebiggestloser.com.au/)
Its the australian one! it tells you where and when its on in the UK i think! cant get onto it at work so ill PM you when i get home if you dont manage to find it! xxx

Sunday:

Breakkie: Sausage Sarnie (2 slices nimble wholemeal 1 HEB) and 2 Joes Syn Free Sausages (pork and apple) 1 blob of tomato ketchup 1 syn

Lunch: 1 joes syn free sausage, 2 alpen light bars (HEB) - poor effort I know, but I only quickly nipped home to feed the dog and the sausages were already cooked and in the fridge so it was easy and syn free!

Dinner: Im hoping the OH will pull his finger out and take me out for some dinner so I dont have to cook tonight! If so, ill be having steak I imagine!
x

Yep, mostly red - but ive found that ive had better losses when ive popped a couple of green days into the mix!! Been a little off plan this weekend tho! not stoooopidly bad or anything, just a little more synful than usual!!!
Did you have a fab weekend EB? x

Back on it 100% today tho! But i am doin a green!

Green Day Today:

Breakkie: Grapes and a Fibre Plus bar (HEB)
Snack: Strawberries & Vanilla Activia FF yog

Lunch: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta n Sauce (or maybe cheese leek & Ham 1syn)

Dinner: Smash Pizza! (Really loving these at the moment!) with a salad.

EB has just reminded me I havent updated this for yonks! so im gonne be super good and make sure i do it every day starting from......NOW....

Yesterday:
Green Day

Breakie: Oats so Simple Poridge, 1 Finn Crisp (HEB) with some total 0% yog and frozen raspberries chucked in and a drizzle of syn free caramel sauce.

Snacks: strawbs and 2 activia FF yogs

Lunch: 1/2 can asda chick pea dahl and pasta

Snack: 1 ryvita crispbread with FF cottage cheese

Dinner: As I was on lates, I didnt have much in the way of dinner, just had 2 slices of nimble bread, a scraping of low fat spread and some marmite!!!

Yesterday:

I hate being on lates at work, it really messes up my day!!!

Breakkie: Porridge & berries (HEB)

Lunch: Joes sausage and musroom and onion sandwich (2 slices nimble HEB)

activia Yoghurt......

and that was it!

very poor effort!

Think its the weather, makes me really un-hungry!

Today:

Breakkie: porridge (HEB), berries, yog & 1/2 tsp honey

Activia Yog

Lunch: Tescos stewed Steak in Gravy, 4 ryvita Crispbreads

Activia Yog... and a whole punnet of cherries!!!!:eek: to be fair there were only about 10 in there!!!

Dinner: not sure yet, lates again so something quick an easy - may go to pub and have steak and veg?

x

CB you need to plan your meals much better from now on!!! you aint eating enough :( *worried face*

i know the weather doesnt help, but even a box of salad would be better than missing a meal!

xxx

I know, I really really should, but i got home from work at 10 last night (got stuck in the office - far to much to get finished by the weekend!) byt the time i was home and had taken the puppy out and did the stuff that i had to do around the house, I was redy for bed and couldnt even think about eating! I should really take stuff to work with me, but the men in my office (im the only woman) are so vile in here hygiene wise, it really puts me off eating TBO!!!!
im trying to work things out better for next week! xxxx thanks tho hun, your comments are very much appreciated! x

No way EB! Youre a caring bear, just like me :D

I dunno whats up with me, im so slack at updating this at the mo!!!

Sunday 20/06/10 Green Day

Breakkie: Vanilla Activia FF yog

HEB's as snacks: 4 Alpen light choc and fudge bars (2 HEBs)

Milk in coffee and tea (HEA)

Lunch: Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce (1 syn)

Snack: Slimming world microwave made crisps , 4 Mikado - i say 4, there may be alot more! moreish little blighters that they are! Couple of M&Ms and another FF yog!

Dinner: Quorn sausages and Mash, but i only actually ate the mash as I wasnt feeling the sausages, i usually like them but for some reason i couldnt stomach them last night!

HEbs - Alpen lights x 4
HEAs - Milk and Cheese
Syns - 3 Syns plus a few more for the M&Ms!

Last edited:
Green Day

Breakkie: 1 Alpen choc & fudge, Activia Vanilla Yog
Milk in coffee/tea (HEA)
Lunch: Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n sauce (1 Syn) - trying to use them up!
Snacks: FF yog, 3 Alpen light summer fruit bars, melon snack pack!
Dinner: Asda Chic Pea Dahl and rice.

Green Day:

Kellogs Fibre plus dark choc and almond bar (HEB
Bannana
Shape Zero Yog (Mango)

Lunch: Asda Chick Pea Dahl (just the sauce, not the chick peas) Mushrooms and Pasta topped with total 0% Greek Yog - weirdly tasty!

Dinner: Omlette, mushroom and Baked Beans

Snacks: 4 Sula Vanilla Mints sweets! These are sooooo tasty and I think everyone should try them! they taste creamy which is weird for a mint! but it makes me have something naughty! I think theyre 0.5 syns for 2 sweets aswell which is a bargain!

Last edited:
Red Day:

Breakkie: Cherries, Fibre Plus bar Dark (HEB) Shape Zero Yoghurt

Lunch: Lean Bacon, "Fried" egg, Mushrooms, Laughing cow XL cheese (1 Syn)
Strawberries, Shape Zero Yog

Snack: Fibre Plus Bar Milk (HEB)
Small Skinny Latte: Milk from HEA

Dinner: Steak, Prawns,Broccoli, Carrots, Butternut Squash.

Syns: laughing cow (lunch) 1 Syn
3 tsps of Sugar - 3 syns
1 Mikado - 0.5 syns

Total for day:
2 HEBs
2 HEAs
4.5 Syns
(May have a couple of mikados tonight but 4 at the max = 2 syns)

Max syns for day: 6.5

Last edited:
Planning for Friday 24/06
(Trying to limit processed foods like pasta and sauce for a week, see what kinda loses I get!)

Green Day

Breakkie: Fibre Plus bar, Shape Zero Yog, Strawberries, Bannana

Lunch: Scrambled Egg on toast (toast, 1 slice of WW Brown Malted Danish - im not sure on syns, but its 3 slices for a HEB)

Snacks: Fruit, Yog, Fibre Plus Bar (HEB)

Dinner: SW Chips and Eggs.

Back