CarefulCounter's Food Diary

The scales teased me - they flicked between STS and -1lb but finally decided on STS. Sigh - total plateau at the moment.
B - 2 egg omlette, mushrooms, goat cheese, juice, tea with ss milk = 298
S - oatybar, apple = 116
L - cheese and ham toasted sandwich, skinny latte = 487
D - sweet potato, brussel sprouts, green beans, Moroccan burger, ketchup, melon = 414
= 1315

goats cheese omelette sounds beautiful! :D

hope you have a lovely weekend, and that you enjoy visiting your mum next week xxx :)

I love goats cheese and I love that you only need a little bit for lots of flava!

pre-combat class snack - juice, best of both, pb = 176
Brunch - tea with ss milk, melon, yoghurt, 2 egg omlette with mushroom and goat cheese, best of both, olivio = 561
S - half eat natural bar = 89
D - vitabella leggera pizza, dough balls (no butter) = 755
= 1581 - 312 (combat) = 1269

It is valentines day and a sunday and I am single therefore I do not feel one gram of remorse for eating a whole chocolate orange. I will be good again tomorrow and was good for the last few days anyway.

B - oats, pb, almonds, banana, wheat bran, skim milk, tea with ss milk, juice = 469
L - greek yog, granola bar = 258
D - kabocha squash, brussel sprouts, olive oil, pepper, green beans, black-eyed beans, dolmio light bolognese sauce, goat cheese = 475
= 1208 + choc orange (915!!! :O hehe such a piggy!)

mmm chocolate orange - i wouldnt feel remorse either! did you like he's not that into you? xxx

It was really good - light and romantic but not soppy! Ben Affleck and Jennifer Aniston are the most gorgeous couple ever! I she da tear when he proposed!

B - eggs x2, best of both toasted x2, uice, milk with ss milk = 375
S - fake cheerios = 58
L - wholemeal pasta, dolmio light bolognese sauce, broccoli, black-eyed beans, melon = 406
S - greek yog = 39
D - sweet potato, olive oil, broccoli, ketchup, morroccan burger = 461
S - ritter mini chocolate = 97
= 1436 - (312 combat)
= 1124

Tuesday:
B - oats, skim milk, tea with ss milk, juice, banana, pb, multigrain hoops = 372
L - melon, wholemeal pasta, dolmio bolognese light, broccoli, blackeyed beans = 406
S - butter and sultana cookies x2, ss milk in tea = 136
D - smoked haddock with tomato, spring onion and crum topping, mash, sugarsnap peas, pancake with sprinkle sugar and lemon = 430
= 1344

Off to the coast today and then having laser eye surgery so won't be around for about a week! Take care everyone x

hope the laser eye surgery goes well Rach! missing you lots already! x

Hello - I'm back! Was avoiding computer in the evenings to rest my eyes but they are much better now. Now I will be allowed back to the gym on Monday I am determined to get back to that good place I was in a few weeks ago before all slid downhill! Will post food from tomorrow. xx

having a giggle at the thought of you in your goggles :D

good luck with tomorrow, glad your op went well :) xxx

I looked exactly as ridiculous as you are imagining!!

Today I counted only til dinner but had impromptu nigh in with two close friends, one of whom lives in Birmingham and only popped home to her parents nearby for the weekend at short notice. I was good though.

B - porridge with skim milk, half banana, walnuts, pb, tea with ss milk, juice = 419
L - wholemeal bread, egg, sprinkle cheddar, mango = 359
S - half eat natural fruit and nut bar = 112
D - homemade veggie pizza, glass red wine, mixed leaves, rf honey mustard dressing, chocolate torte (ONE slice - my friends had TWO, oh the restraint!)

I enjoyed making the pizza, used the dough mix from morrisons that makes an 8inch pizza (used 2 packets), made two rectangular pizzas with thin layer tomato pasta sauce on, grilled courgette and pepper, some artichoke hearts and used one ball of rf mozarella over the pizzas. It was tasty and I liked that it tasted fresh and I could control the oil and cheese aspect of it (makes up partly for the dessert and wine, feels more balanced) I will definitely do it again just for me, might have a new friday night tradition to introduce! Felt so nice to give my friends 'homemade' pizza!

Happy weekend everyone xx

that pizza sounds awesome! thats the second mention of artichoke hearts today.. must try some!

i love making pizza but i'm always just too lazy! :p

well done on your restraint btw.. i am really impressed! :D xxx

I'm too lazy too, but all you had to do was add water to make the dough so very easy!

Went shopping today after eye checkup (all healing nicely) - not successful but exhausting! You end up walking round in circles for miles!

B - wholemeal toast x2, pb, olivio, jam, juice, tea, plum = 235
L - tomato and herb soup, roll = 360
S - ribena light, tea, mini pretzels = 124
D - walnuts, salmon fillet, brussel sprouts, pepper, courgette, mushroom, sweet potato, light cheddar = 425
S - creme egg!! woo first of the year! = 174

= 1318

Woo first trip to the gym last night in 10 days, felt so good!

B - porridge with skim milk, banana, walnuts, pb = 327
S - apple = 74
L - salsa, cucumber, eggs x2, philadelphia, bread x2, lettuce, plum = 344
S - Rachel's low fat vanilla yoghurt = 110
D - bulgur wheat, carrot, onion, pepper, courgette, mushroom, olive oil, sweet and sour sauce, mango = 440

= 1295

i dont know what it is, but i always want to buy Rachel's yoghurt, just because its got (a variation of) my name on it.. it calls to me LOL :p

how's your week been hun? x

love ya Rach :) you can do it! xxx

Right, thanks to some common sense from Rachael, I'm going to get back to this weight loss mission.

I said to myself I would start today and the following shows my days eats haven't been exactly healthy(!) but I did 20mins hill walking and jogging on treadmill, 10 mins on bike and a combat class this morning so 'earned' lots of calories, might as well enjoy them then hopefully won't crave junk later on so much.

B -toast and raspberry jam x2, cranberry juice = 176
L - oats, semi-skim milk, banana, almonds, pb, mango, dairy milk = 798
D - mushroom pizza, brussel sprouts, green and blacks 70% = 1008

= 1982 - 499 = 1483 (yes bit high, aiming for 1350 tops but I find weekends harder)

Food plan/eaten today:
B - eggs x2, food doctor bagel, juice, tea, mango = 374
S - half slice simnel cake = 85
L - fajita wrap, ribena extra light = 426
S - half bag doritos, hot chocolate = 140
D - green beans, roasted sprouts, parsnips, carrot, pepper, salad leaves, honey mustard light dressing = 185

= 1210

Last edited:
Am going to ignore that comment.

Monday:
B - tea, juice, wholemeal muffin, pb = 281
S - oatybar, plum = 97
L - mango, salad leaves, roasted brussel sprouts, pepper, fine beans and parsnip, artichoke hearts, carrot, cucumber, light honey mustard dressing = 280
S - mini roll, toffees = 280
D - baked potato, phili extra light, sweetcorn, broccoli = 349
S - slice toast with jam = 131

= 1418 and went to bodyattack

Today:
B - W-bix x3, skim milk, juice = 331
S - half nature valley granola bar pack, apple = 127
L - roasted brussels, parsnip, green beans and pepper, carrot, red cabbage, hardboiled eggs x2, fat free vanilla yoghurt, other half granola bar = 511
D - hoi sin and onion sauce, olive oil, pepper, onion, courgette, red cabbage, mushrooms, green beans, prawns, bulgur wheat = 400

= 1369

Hungry day today but that's okay coz i went to bodyattack tonight - my glutes and outer thighs were already sore from monday's class, now - ow ow ow!!!!

B - oats, skim milk, banana, wheat bran, almonds, pb, juice, tea = 516
S - grapes = 53
L - wholemeal wrap, salmon, lettuce, greek yog, honey = 383
S - rose's caramel, apple = 122
D - moroccan burger, broccoli, peas, sweet potato, rf cheese = 460

= 1534 and bodyattack

Back