CarefulCounter's Food Diary

bodyattack sounds so good - i really envy your determination to get to those classes - i really need to make more of an effort!

hope the last few days have been good for you chick :) x

hey hun, hope you're okay? xxx

Hello minimins...again.
I left the site because I got into some very restrictive and controlling food behaviours as I was unhappy in my job and where I lived. I am in a different town and a different job, and much happier. However last summer I injured my back which stopped me doing the amount of exercise I used to. Initially the pain affected my appetite so I didn't gain any weight, but as time went on I have piled on the pounds! I am now a size larger than my norm and feeling very uncomfortable. Fortunately with a lot of hard work my back is doing so much better and I am now building up my exercise, very slowly, with the help of a physio. I've been trying to log calories on myfitnesspal but there is no accountability. So I remembered you guys. How supportive, encouraging and kind you are, and how it will keep me accountable. My biggest challenge really is to kick my bad comfort/bored binge eating in the evenings. I hope you will help me as you did before.
I am off for a swim now and will check in later. I have so enjoyed reading people's diaries again. I will be tracking on here for today.
Best wishes,
Carefulcounter x

Well today I faced the issue of my actual weight now head on, and got on the scales at my parents' house. I then cried. It is the most I have ever weighed. I knew it would be bad but it was a shock still. At my smallest I was under 10st but at my most healthy I am around 10st and comfortable in size 12 trousers. At the moment I am not always fitting into a 14 and weigh 12st 2. Not big I know, but big for me, and I am super uncomfortable in my body. I need to take control. I can exercise now and I will. I am.

My mum will only let me on the scales every fortnight or more and she doesn't want me focussing on it too much. Better to focus on feeling good and how I feel in my clothes.

After I get back from a little trip to Bath this week with my mum and will be joining my local leisure centre gym. My best friend goes there and there is a full size pool so that is extra motivation.

So, for today, here is my food intake measured on myfitnesspal:

B - cup of tea with milk, cranberry juice, mango, peanut butter on a slice of a small white loaf, peach fruyo yoghurt (480)
L - salad leaves with lots of toppings incl artichokes, sundries toms, rice salad, 2 small slices of ham, sweet corn salsa, cucumber and a slice of a small tiger loaf with benecol spread (worked out as best I can as couldn't measure as at mum's) (422+)
S - cup of tea with milk (15)
D - mushroom stirfry veg mix, oyster and spring onion stir fry sauce, oil, coconut rice (366)
= 1283+

I am aiming for 1300. I can't go too low as my big problem is evening binging which is my priority to avoid by making sure I don't get too hungry.

Well that's it for today. I enjoyed the hot weekend and the tennis!

It feels good to write all this out.

Bye x

Back