Caress's restart diary

Caress

Silver Member
Ok, so a little back history.

I was on CD last year, lost 8st 3lb, came off in October for an operation. Since the op, I've put most of it back on, so I'm starting again. I've restarted, 20/5/09 and plan to stay on CD until I'm at goal, however long that takes.

I'm on Day 2 now, yesterday was good, I felt very positive after seeing Nicky and getting packs again. Drank just under 3 litres of water, had my 4 packs and got on with it. Didn't nibble, though it was very tempting at one point.

Today, uh I'm struggling a bit, feeling very hungry, it's getting to me not eating. I've had a pack, I'm almost 2 litres down (going to be spending quite a lot of time on the loo I think) and trying to control the pangs. I've had a sip of water every time a pang hit or a cup of coffee, just something warm in my stomach seems to help.

I'm going to do it this time, there won't be another re start after this, I'm going to be thin.

You CAN do it this time. You seem to be in the right frame of mind. Good luck with your journey. Like you I am on day 2 of my diet and seem to be thinking about food all the time.

Back