Caress's restart diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Caress, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok, so a little back history.

I was on CD last year, lost 8st 3lb, came off in October for an operation. Since the op, I've put most of it back on, so I'm starting again. I've restarted, 20/5/09 and plan to stay on CD until I'm at goal, however long that takes.

I'm on Day 2 now, yesterday was good, I felt very positive after seeing Nicky and getting packs again. Drank just under 3 litres of water, had my 4 packs and got on with it. Didn't nibble, though it was very tempting at one point.

Today, uh I'm struggling a bit, feeling very hungry, it's getting to me not eating. I've had a pack, I'm almost 2 litres down (going to be spending quite a lot of time on the loo I think) and trying to control the pangs. I've had a sip of water every time a pang hit or a cup of coffee, just something warm in my stomach seems to help.

I'm going to do it this time, there won't be another re start after this, I'm going to be thin.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    You CAN do it this time. You seem to be in the right frame of mind. Good luck with your journey. Like you I am on day 2 of my diet and seem to be thinking about food all the time.

4. spooky

spooky Banned

You'll be fab, Sis... right behind you!! XXX :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.